New family member >

New family member

Notices

New family member

Old 02-14-2015, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New family member

Congratulations to Alfredo in Lutz Florida. He is now a Power Play family member. He purchased my 33 this week and it showed up at his place Saturday morning. He is a really great guy and was a pleasure to do business with. I feel like I made a friend . It feels good when you sell something and you know its going to a good home. I hope he and his family enjoy the boat for many years to come.

Also would like to say that Alfredo found a great shipping company, Ron Charette from Heritage Transport. Ron knows his stuff. He showed up, did an inspection of the boat and trailer, and had all the right paperwork. Super nice guy and would recommend him to anyone.

If I ever get a chance to get to Florida I expect a day on the water !
Old 02-14-2015, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Pic?
Old 02-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats great for you and him I'm glad you really had that boat on the money and thats why it sold and they got a great boat.
Old 02-14-2015, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Talked to him today about it and he couldn't be happier. He is truly going to give that boat a great home.

I can't wait to see it in the local waters.
Old 02-14-2015, 01:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fatherb68
Congratulations to Alfredo in Lutz Florida. He is now a Power Play family member. He purchased my 33 this week and it showed up at his place Saturday morning. He is a really great guy and was a pleasure to do business with. I feel like I made a friend . It feels good when you sell something and you know its going to a good home. I hope he and his family enjoy the boat for many years to come.

Also would like to say that Alfredo found a great shipping company, Ron Charette from Heritage Transport. Ron knows his stuff. He showed up, did an inspection of the boat and trailer, and had all the right paperwork. Super nice guy and would recommend him to anyone.

If I ever get a chance to get to Florida I expect a day on the water !
This means you are down to only 2 boats, better go out and buy a couple more!
Old 02-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Jonathan It was a PLEASURE doing business with you and Ron from Heritage Transport. We need more people like you guys. I just had to share my incredible experience so I started my own thread LOL. The Boat is an absolute beast!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...must-read.html
Old 02-14-2015, 05:46 PM
Registered

Dang..to slow to pull the trigger on this boat..I was just informed of this boat by a buddy a couple days ago...and I was immediately interested..Just wish my current boat was sold..I would have made the trip up there with cash in hand..congrats to the new owner..

Last edited by stlliberator; 02-14-2015 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I spoke with Jonathan a few months ago when I had my boat of sale, thankfully my boat sold quickly and when I called him I was surprised it was still for sale. I got lucky that's for sure. It's a beast of a boat!!