Incredible Buying Experience!!! Must Read >

Incredible Buying Experience!!! Must Read

Notices

Incredible Buying Experience!!! Must Read

Old 02-14-2015, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Incredible Buying Experience!!! Must Read

Hey everyone I just had an incredible positive experience from buying a 33 powerplay from Jonathan from New York also goes by the screen name of fatherb68. Let me start off by saying that I wanted to post this because there are always a lot of negative threads about transactions lately and I had to share my positive experience. Jonathan was up front and honest about everything. Respresented the boat perfect. Everything I asked for him he did. As a matter of fact he refused for me to give him a deposit on the boat until he took a video of the engines running because that is just how he is. Since he lives in New York with the winter I didn't have an opportunity to actually go see the boat so I was hesitant about buying a boat so far away without driving it.

From our conversations I could tell he was a straight shooter and told it like it was and was honest about any questions I would ask him. He took the boat to his mechanic in the snow so his mechanic could take a video of the engines running and send it to me so I could be assured the engines were in good working order. Jonathan would take extra pictures when I would ask for them without any hesitation. He picked up the phone all 100 times I called him to ask questions LOL and if he didn't he called me back within hours. I can't say enough good things about Jonathan (FatherB68).

This is the type of person he is. I used a great transporter who was a pleasure to deal with his name is Ron and owns Heritage Transport (403)587-9691. Ron goes to New York to pick up the boat does basically a full inspection short of a compression test LOL and takes tons of pictures. Ron was incredible . He finds two minor things on the gelcoat from normal beaching docking etc which Jonathan didn't know about. When I send the pictures to Jonathan he calls me immediately and lets me know he had no idea those two small minor things were there and tells me take the boat to your fiberglass guy and tell me how much and I will send you a check. I call my fiberglass guy he gives me a price I call Jonathan tell him and his response was "Done, I'll send the check to you no problem". What more can you ask for when a seller stands up and takes this kind of pride when he sells things? They were two minor imperfections just from normal beaching nothing structural nothing. But for the fact that he said he didn't know it was there and never told me he is going to pay to get the small two imperfections fixed. I mean that speaks VOLUMES!!!!

Ron the transporter was equally as good. He sent me proof of insurance as soon as we hung up the phone. Was very professional and best part brings the boat back to Florida ahead of schedule!! He had no idea this site existed and I let him know we would be delighted to have his services here as it's hard to find good honest people. I just wanted to share my AWESOME experience dealing with Jonathan (FatherB68) and Ron from Heritage Transport. If you guys get the pleasure of dealing with Jonathan his word is his reputation and he is a straight up and honest person. Your more than welcome on the 33 powerplay anytime brother!!

As soon as I saw the boat when it arrived this morning it was just as described and the gelcoat shines just like new I couldn't believe it. This is one of the instances where the boat looks better in person than in pictures. It is an amazing boat and the motors definitely sound nice and healthy. Sorry to make the post so long just had to let everyone know the great buying experience I had with these two gentleman!!!
Old 02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 385 Likes on 154 Posts

Congrats on the new boat ! A positive story on OSO during the winter months is a rare but welcomed thing , thanks . We need some pics to look at please .
Old 02-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That boat was a good deal. Surprised it took so long to sell
Old 02-14-2015, 04:49 PM
Registered

congrats on the buy glad to see some positive threads too!
Old 02-14-2015, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

Stoked for you brother. You are going to love it!!
Old 02-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Of course, Jonathan a sutphen guy!
Old 02-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

awesome
hope you enjoy your new boat
great to hear when everything goes well
Old 02-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to hear. Enjoy the boat!
Old 02-14-2015, 10:37 PM
Registered

Great to hear. Enjoy you new boat brother.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Figured I would give an update, there were some items included with the sale that Jonathan said he would ship and just as stated I received the items AND as soon as he sent them I got a phone call with a tracking number. Couldn't have had a better buying experience!! Stand up guy all the way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.