End of Season Boating BS Session >

End of Season Boating BS Session

Notices

End of Season Boating BS Session

Old 01-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Re: End of Season Boating BS Session

And then he went home and hung around a fire. but with the Capt - I agree, didn't suck.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
First outing of the year today guys. 58 and sunny. The weather was nice, the water not too bad, the beer cold...awful damn nice for Jan. 8th in Central Illinois. The goal is to splash again in February. The motto of the day was, "This don't suck!"
Did you seriously go out yesturday? And if so why didnt my phone ring? If you did and did not call YOU SUCK

The rope that scuba is talking about is a make shift handle to get up on his boat, he does not have a grab bar or handle, that is why he always ties up with me they like my latter and handle.

Rich.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
If you did and did not call YOU SUCK

Rich.
Yup, he does.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Registered

What's even worse is he DID call me, but just to rub it in.

He can be a real pecker track some times........
Old 01-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

Yeah, but he was supposed to be home detailing the truck. After I finished all 3 of our vehicles yesterday, I called to see where he was on his. He was boating.

So now he was supposed to do it today - lots colder to detail today, so I bet he didn't do it.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 755 Likes on 407 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Did you seriously go out yesterday? And if so why didn't my phone ring? If you did and did not call YOU SUCK

The rope that scuba is talking about is a make shift handle to get up on his boat, he does not have a grab bar or handle, that is why he always ties up with me they like my latter and handle.

Rich.
Hey now, it was not my boat that I was out on. I got a last minute call to help a bud splash his boat and I just couldn't pass it up. Wally only got a call because of a situation at the Marina, not to rub it in...though I did take that opportunity while I had him on the line. Had I known it was going to be such a stellar day, I would have gladly splashed the Chap and invited "the gang" to come out with me. But honestly, how many would have shown up?! If we get another Saturday or Sunday like that in February you'll all be getting a call.
Old 01-10-2006, 03:19 PM
slider10

Hey, are their any PQ owners in NY / Long Island??

Old 01-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Hey now, it was not my boat that I was out on. I got a last minute call to help a bud splash his boat and I just couldn't pass it up. Wally only got a call because of a situation at the Marina, not to rub it in...though I did take that opportunity while I had him on the line. Had I known it was going to be such a stellar day, I would have gladly splashed the Chap and invited "the gang" to come out with me. But honestly, how many would have shown up?! If we get another Saturday or Sunday like that in February you'll all be getting a call.
Everyone would have shown up!

Now next time you have to supply the boat and beer!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Registered

Just got a call from my dad, he got his schedule changed and is going to make the chitown boat show with us on Saturday.

Rich - We are leaving from my house at 8 am if want to meet and convoy up..... I am riding with Jeff.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cbgenrl
Just got a call from my dad, he got his schedule changed and is going to make the chitown boat show with us on Saturday.

Rich - We are leaving from my house at 8 am if want to meet and convoy up..... I am riding with Jeff.
Sounds good Scott+Sara, and Scott+Hillary and myself will be going up in one car, I will call you Thursday night.
I might even get the truck out.

na I leave it at home in the garage where it belongs

Rich.

Quick Reply: End of Season Boating BS Session

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.