End of Season Boating BS Session >

End of Season Boating BS Session

Notices

End of Season Boating BS Session

Old 11-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts
Default End of Season Boating BS Session

Wally is already jonesing for a boating fix and we haven't even hit December yet. To help ease his DT's, let's set a time and place to meet up to BS about the past season and what's in store for '06. Wally tossed out the Friday after Thanksgiving as a possible date. If that doesn't work for the majority of us, then post what Saturday's you guys are open in December. Any ideas for a rallying point? I'm a God fearing Christian boy that only gets high on Jesus so I'm not familiar with all of the local hot spots you "Sinners Swing" at.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: End of Season Boating BS Session

Me and Hills are free Friday evening. Our Saturdays in December are pretty busy.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jim P. and myself were talking about getting together at Alexanders on a Friday or Saturday with the spouses and having a drink and a meal we were thinking about Friday Dec 16, let me know what you think about that and I can call and make reservations. If this works we will have to contact a couple of people who do not visit this site.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Registered

I think we can do the 16th.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Registered

Book IT. By the way, I have my doubts as to if Jimmy P is married.

This Friday is out, I was told by the boss that we are entertaining that night..........

MP: Put me down as your first test vehicle for the new lift in APRIL. I am staying 2 nights, I need shore power, and binoculars for the neighbors. Plus a complimentary bottle of cap-e-ton on the dock. AHOY.......you can ride in a real boat if you want.... a 29 quest with nitrous.

No peanut butter, no beads please!!!
Old 11-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by cbgenrl
Book IT. By the way, I have my doubts as to if Jimmy P is married.

This Friday is out, I was told by the boss that we are entertaining that night..........

MP: Put me down as your first test vehicle for the new lift in APRIL. I am staying 2 nights, I need shore power, and binoculars for the neighbors. Plus a complimentary bottle of cap-e-ton on the dock. AHOY.......you can ride in a real boat if you want.... a 29 quest with nitrous.

No peanut butter, no beads please!!!
Remember that the lift will have the bunks set up for 4 steps, but it still ought to work for a couple days.

But then again I hope by April the lift has a boat on it!

This weekend marks the end of phase 1 - the molds get made Monday. Got an email from Mitch yesterday indicating he hoped to have some paint ideas to me by next week.

Talked to the plant Tuesday and we talked about ordering engines. I believe there is a mid season price increase coming up in January from Merc.

I figure though - how much can the price of a 4.3 get raised?
Old 11-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Registered

keep the superchargers off the V6's too...that way you can burn the 87 octane.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:45 AM

Lightbulb Re: End of Season Boating BS Session

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Remember that the lift will have the bunks set up for 4 steps, but it still ought to work for a couple days.

This weekend marks the end of phase 1 - the molds get made Monday. Got an email from Mitch yesterday indicating he hoped to have some paint ideas to me by next week.

Talked to the plant Tuesday and we talked about ordering engines. I believe there is a mid season price increase coming up in January from Merc.

The 4.3 is a strong motor. We use to have one in our Chevy S-10 Blazer. We drove it to 130,000 miles. A couple of those babies in a 43ft. boat would be something.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause

4.3's?? No F'N way. Quad 250 Verados hanging off of the swim platform. Then you can use the engine compartment for a hot tub/wet bar/dance floor set up. I'll spring for the stipper pole...
Old 11-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Registered

4.3's? Maybe for generator!

Quick Reply: End of Season Boating BS Session

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.