silencer size >

silencer size

Notices

silencer size

Old 09-09-2010, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by diggin H20
Hey Specialk, I have twin stock 502 mags. I saw 70mph with the wataer pickup speedo which we all know is not accurate. The pickup tube bent and broke so I am going to install a GPS speedo in the off season. The factory test sheet said 74 mph on Stalker radar with 28p Bravo's. I have labbed 30's on it that came with it. I love the boat and the performance is good for having the comforts of home. Glad we moved up from the 280 but I will tell you it is a big jump. The 34 is alot of boat compared to the 280 but go for it. You will be glad you did.
Thanks for info. I had a 290 with 502s and loved the boat. Always said next boat would be a vyper. I got out of boating for a few years because of kids and such. I wanted to get my kids out on the water and thought I would be doing a lot of river and smaller lake boating. That is why I picked up the 280. Ends up I am on Lake Michigan every weekend. Boat works out ok for it but the lake does turn nasty in a hurry and would love to get back into twins and still do mid 70s.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hear ya. I was on Lake Michigan once in the 280 with 3 and 4 footers and it was fun to drive in for a while but a bigger boat would have been nice...! We boat at LOTO quite a bit too and the 340 is much nicer on that washing machine....lol
Old 09-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rob,
I have a 2002 280 with hp500EFi all options avail. that is for sale. Email me for pics and info [email protected]