WTB center console >

WTB center console

Notices

WTB center console

Old 07-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB center console

I was looking to buying a center console something around 29-33ft with twins and can reach speeds in the 60s. I would also like the boat to be newer then 2006. Can any give me a hand? You can email me [email protected]

Last edited by lamia2super; 07-03-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Buy a Venture, they are built in Riviera Beach, FL, has the biggest roof that I have seen - 27', 34', 39'

Runs close to 50.

http://venturemarine.com/
Attached Thumbnails WTB center console-venture-008.jpg   WTB center console-venture-009.jpg   WTB center console-venture-011.jpg  

Old 07-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lamia2super
I was looking to buying a center console something around 29-33ft with twins and can reach speeds in the 60s. I would also like the boat to be newer then 2006. Can any give me a hand? You can email me [email protected]
My 2006 Fountain 38TE is for sale. It is all white ready for your graphics. Only 187hrs just had the 3year/300 hr service too. Triple 275 Verado's crusies at 48mph 1.4mpg and top speed is 73.

Other than that Kitty's Venture is an awesome boat so look at those. I also like Jupiter, Intrepid and bang for the buck seems like Concept hold that title.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Well hello!

Char
Old 07-07-2009, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

lamia2super,
Sounds like your request below is describing exactly what Latitude Powerboats has to offer. Both the Latitude 28 and Latitude 35 are available with twin engines capable of reaches speeds well into the sixties. They are completely custom built to order boats which are vacuum bagged and bonded 360 degrees. Latitude is based in Miami, Florida and would like to offer you a demo ride if interested. I would highly recommend that regardless of which boat you buy that you demo ride a number of boats before making your decision. If not, you are really cheating yourself.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Sales
Mobile: 410-320-9220
Marina: 410-574-8281
[email protected]
www.allstarmarineonline.com

Old 07-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
My 2006 Fountain 38TE is for sale. It is all white ready for your graphics. Only 187hrs just had the 3year/300 hr service too. Triple 275 Verado's crusies at 48mph 1.4mpg and top speed is 73.

Other than that Kitty's Venture is an awesome boat so look at those. I also like Jupiter, Intrepid and bang for the buck seems like Concept hold that title.
Originally Posted by kitten
Buy a Venture, they are built in Riviera Beach, FL, has the biggest roof that I have seen - 27', 34', 39'

Runs close to 50.

http://venturemarine.com/
38 with triple is a little big for what I want it for. Jupiter, Intrepid, and Venture are nice boats, but too slow for my taste. The best riding boat that I have had in my opinion has to the 36 Deep Impact and I've owned/driving a lot of Intrepids, the 32 or 34 Jupiter, 33 Avanti made in the 90's, Carrera, Seacrafts, 33 Invincible, Boston Whalers, and 33 Deep Impact. I've never rode a Concept before are they any good? How do they handle in rough seas?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Registered

38 with triple is a little big for what I want it for. Jupiter, Intrepid, and Venture are nice boats, but too slow for my taste. The best riding boat that I have had in my opinion has to the 36 Deep Impact and I've owned/driving a lot of Intrepids, the 32 or 34 Jupiter, 33 Avanti made in the 90's, Carrera, Seacrafts, 33 Invincible, Boston Whalers, and 33 Deep Impact. I've never rode a Concept before are they any good? How do they handle in rough seas?
My 38TE Fountain is the same size as a 36 Deep Impact.

I had a 36 Concept before my 38TE Fountain. The 36 Concept is a 33' foot hull and is a 8' beam. It is the smallest of 33-36 center consoles I have been on. This is neither a pro or con towards the boat. The Concept really cuts through heavy chop really well. It does good in rough seas too but the light weight nose tends to want to fly so you have to be careful when you use it to cut through swells or you will submerge it. There is zero bow flair on the Concept so the water tends to wrap around the hull sides and get you wet especially the passangers in the rear. My 38TE Fountain has bow flair and is a very dry boat like most other boats with some bow flair.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
My 38TE Fountain is the same size as a 36 Deep Impact.

I had a 36 Concept before my 38TE Fountain. The 36 Concept is a 33' foot hull and is a 8' beam. It is the smallest of 33-36 center consoles I have been on. This is neither a pro or con towards the boat. The Concept really cuts through heavy chop really well. It does good in rough seas too but the light weight nose tends to want to fly so you have to be careful when you use it to cut through swells or you will submerge it. There is zero bow flair on the Concept so the water tends to wrap around the hull sides and get you wet especially the passangers in the rear. My 38TE Fountain has bow flair and is a very dry boat like most other boats with some bow flair.
I'm going to check out that 36 concept. Is the 32 and the 30 any different? How does that new step hull on the 30 ride?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know the 36 is the best riding one .
Old 07-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Registered

I'm going to check out that 36 concept. Is the 32 and the 30 any different? How does that new step hull on the 30 ride?
The 30 and 32 are different than the 36. The 36 rides very well and cuts rough chop extremely well. Concept had issues with the step hull 30 and I heard they did a redesign.