Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride >

will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride

Notices

will be in laurderdale oct 26- nov 7. looking for a guided ride

Old 10-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good chance every day during the summer is going to be the same- It will rain for 15-20 minutes east of I95 in the AM (no rain west of 95), then rain almost every day west of 441 in the late afternoon (no rain east). I used to live on the ICW and work all the way out west, seemed every day I would hit rain going to work and rain coming home from work. Once you have the am rain clear, you can boat all day watching the rainclouds to the west. We are now entering dry season, sometimes finding rain is like hitting the lotto, I counted 2 years ago and we didn't have rain for 42 days straight, then it finally rained- for 5 minutes! Good luck, hope you enjoy your time here!
Old 10-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't knocking the weather there, when it's 95 degrees at 10:00 at night, I would guess that you're praying for rain, anything to try to lower the 95% humidity. Just having fun. I went down there every year for about 7 years ( only 1 week each year ), and it was unreal. Between last week in Feb and 1/2 way through April, depending on schedule. We never ( me and 2 friends ) had so much fun in our lives. My 1 friends parents had a condo in Pompano ( just South of Atlantic, just West of Federal ) , and they never used it. They had a great idea, let our 25 year old stunt man son and his 2 friends use it whenever they want. I can't even describe the times we had. I love South Florida. Thank God no video phones back then.