Found a great survey resource in GA >

Found a great survey resource in GA

Notices

Found a great survey resource in GA

Old 05-06-2016, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Found a great survey resource in GA

I was looking to buy a Sonic in GA and wanted a survey before I drove down from CT to get it. With a lot of companies near Lake Lanier to choose from and as my luck goes, the one I originally picked ended up having a real bad reputation. Then I found Dave at Stem to Stern, Dave took the time in advance to understand what I was looking for, worked around the sellers schedule and location and gave me real clear and honest feedback on what he noted. Its hard to trust someone that you haven't met and that could easily be influenced by the seller if you aren't able to be there (1st choice is to be there). Dave was clearly working for me, and respected the buyer / seller line and confidentiality.
The boat was far less in quality than I was looking for and I ended up passing, but I thought I would say thanks to Dave on OSO and to let others know that he would be a good pick if looking for a survey in that area. His contact info is.

Charles Dave Holton – SAMS® Surveyor Associate
Stem to Stern Marine Surveying
3121 Lee Circle
Buford, GA 30518, USA
Toll Free:
Land Line: (770) 241-6538