Test Drive Miami Area >

Test Drive Miami Area

Notices

Test Drive Miami Area

Old 02-24-2016, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Test Drive Miami Area

I am looking into purchasing a power boat in the Miami area. My issue is I dont know how big a boat I want. I have never been in a 24-27 power boat. My whole life I have been boating from 21 cape craft center console, 19ft action craft flats boat, 25ft mako cabin fishing boat, to currently a 23ft contender center console. I rode with a buddy in his 17ft action marine and did over 70mph only inches off the water and have not wanted to slow down since. I would love to find someone that wouldn't mind giving me a ride on their boat for like a hour or two just to get a feel for the boat and their capabilities. I am more than willing to throw down for gas money and your time. I would love to get a ride in a 24 jaws. But any 24 thru 27 would work preferably a single motor boat. If you are willing to try to set up a time and date pm me and it would be greatly appreciated!.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Registered

Hello,
I have to 24's I'm selling one is 24 Jaws and the other is a 24 Cobra same as Pantera.
Let me know if you interested.
Powerboats by Underload custom boats in Facebook
Is my page you can see pics there.

Last edited by Underload007; 04-10-2016 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Registered

I'm in miami have a twin engine formula 242, I go out most weekends if you wanna go for a spin