F4 at Richmond >

F4 at Richmond

Notices

F4 at Richmond

Old 01-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics John. The F4 looks great!

Please relay to Bill what a great job they did on the booth. It looks really great from the pics.

Any pics of the power plants?

Tom
Old 01-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Great pics John. The F4 looks great!

Please relay to Bill what a great job they did on the booth. It looks really great from the pics.

Any pics of the power plants?

Tom
Here is one I had not posted. When I talked to Joe I told him if he took more pics I would post them here. Appears to me that by the left top corner mirror there is a Westerbeke genny sitting on the starboard side.
Attached Thumbnails F4 at Richmond-richmond2.jpg  

Last edited by Mentalpause; 01-12-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Airking
VIP Member

I looked at the F4 today. Beautiful, awesome, a big step up on the Wow! factor.

Last edited by Boater8987; 01-12-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Here is one I had not posted. When I talked to Joe I told him if he took more pics I would post them here. Appears to me that by the left top corner mirror there is a Westerbeke genny sitting on the starboard side.
Looks like your right John. There certainly is enough room for it. Is the red lighting part of the boat or for the show? That looks really good.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a really nice boat and Joe the owner of Sunsation is a really nice guy. I can see why you guys enjoy dealing with him and have great things to say about him.
Attached Thumbnails F4 at Richmond-dsc00617.jpg   F4 at Richmond-dsc00618.jpg   F4 at Richmond-dsc00620.jpg  

Old 01-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Registered

I went today and the pics definitely do not do this boat justice. The attention to detail is absolutely incredible...

Craig is definitely a proud papa. This boat being in Richmond was actually Craig's delivery of it and the poor guy had to watch everyone crawl around it all day! Thankfully, Joe and crew kept everyone off it (except me of course ). It's amazing though how some people will just let their kids loose on these things.

Congratulations to Craig....a beautiful one of a kind F4. Also, kudos to Bill Braun for having a really nice disply and a great selection of boats (he had 1 of each). In just a year, he has introduced several Sunsations to the area and I look forward to running with them all in this years Poker Runs!
Old 01-13-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ca$hed Out
Craig is definitely a proud papa. This boat being in Richmond was actually Craig's delivery of it and the poor guy had to watch everyone crawl around it all day! Thankfully, Joe and crew kept everyone off it (except me of course ). It's amazing though how some people will just let their kids loose on these things.
This is exactly what my wife said when I told her he was putting his new boat in the show. Do you get some kind of compensation when you allow your boat to be shown like this? Just curious.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Registered

I could not go to that show because I just had surgery on my ankle. I am hoping to make the boat show at the Richmond Raceway (fairgrounds). Does anyone know when that show is???? I am a big fan of the Sunsation and have not seen one in person yet.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Registered

Hey Macklin - Happy New Year to you!

Originally Posted by Macklin
Do you get some kind of compensation when you allow your boat to be shown like this? Just curious.
I don't think so. However, the flip side to that coin is that everyone that passes thru is in awe and it makes you feel incredible. I witnessed this 3 times and was only there 15 minutes. Of course, Joe is top notch and I am sure they had a nice steak dinner downtown after the show
Old 01-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Beautiful boat and Congrats... These F-4's are well engineered boats. Great bottom design, and alot of Eye Candy...damn I got a sweet tooth.

Quick Reply: F4 at Richmond

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.