Where are all the boats??? KW

Notices

Where are all the boats??? KW

Old 11-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Where are all the boats??? KW

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
But, no way in our life time will we cross over into your playground as Im sure Gary and Steve will not cross over into ours.

So, I guess we will never know how good they actually are , will we?
That is why Miklos challenged Bertel Schitt to a neutral race in the gulf. Nobody's "playground".......but a big one. The biggest OSS trash talker versus the historical champion of the class.
Attached Thumbnails Where are all the boats??? KW-extreme-challenge.jpg  
Old 11-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The last team to give Gary and Steve a challenge in the Extreme boat was the Delaney brothers in the Fury SVL boat. After that, the Delaney's moved to Super Vee and Steve sold the Extreme boat to Shane Barrett who campaigned the boat with Gary until the close of last year's season. Steve bought the boat back from Shane this year. Steve and Gary have raced the boat together to become National and World Champions and APBA Hall of Champions Inductees.

Most of the boats that Steve and Gary previously competed against have been sold, re-rigged and continue to race. These boats reportedly can run competitively against the Extreme boat.

Steve and Gary in the Extreme boat are the undisputed best SVL team racing. Their picture perfect runs against the bigger, higher horsepower twin engine boats in P3 Class at the 2006 Key West Worlds shows just how good they are. They took a smaller, single engine boat and showed the world what it looks like when a team runs a perfect Offshore Powerboat race against great competitive odds.

As long as the other SVL teams continue to cower behind the walls of the OSS temple and abide by their cult leaders wishes.....Gary, Steve, and the Extreme boat will remain the King of the SVL.

This was once a Sport of Warriors and Gladiators, where real men pushed their equipment, and themselves, to the limits...it has become the playground of little boys…hiding behind the skirts of their Nannies...afraid to and test themselves for fear failure…and the threat of being chastised by the cult they choose to follow.

Yes Bruce, we may never know what if…..but we do know what is.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I have known Steve and Gary for over 10 years and with any boat they race there testing and comitment is second to none. While you are typing on OSO they are testing. I would really like to know why there are some that think Steve hurts boat racing? WOW I am shocked to hear that. Steve and Gary have been boat racing probably longer than anyone with any organization! Bruce how would you feel if they wanted you to stop racing? Would you want to race in an organization that spewed false and derogitory claims about you? Steve put up the funds and sent the check but typical big mouth Bertel/Typhoon chickened out. That pretty much seperated the men from the boys as the saying goes.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Registered

Angry Re: Where are all the boats??? KW

Once again a go nowhere post, but since it concerns me. Why are we skipping 2004 ......there was a best of the best and guess who won............WILD RIDE .......if you think your team has what it takes race where the racing is, Larry and I will pay the exterme boats entry fees at oss so you can prove to all that you deserve the paper titles you are waving. When you raced pre 2004, the boats you where competing against could bearly breack 80 mph, so give me a break...you dominated a class that you had aleast 8 mph on. Gary I apoloize if this offends you and it is not my intent, you are a true competitor.......and I am sure you would like to race, not go to a parade.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vinny kostelac
Once again a go nowhere post, but since it concerns me. Why are we skipping 2004 ......there was a best of the best and guess who won............WILD RIDE .......if you think your team has what it takes race where the racing is, Larry and I will pay the exterme boats entry fees at oss so you can prove to all that you deserve the paper titles you are waving. When you raced pre 2004, the boats you where competing against could bearly breack 80 mph, so give me a break...you dominated a class that you had aleast 8 mph on. Gary I apoloize if this offends you and it is not my intent, you are a true competitor.......and I am sure you would like to race, not go to a parade.
Miklos is the main topic of discussion here...................and he did not own the boat at that time. You beat Shane.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Vinny, Miklos sat out that year (2004)...re-read his post!!!!! What you said has nothing to do with what we are discussing.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Registered

What you boys are missing here is that you are the challengers....if you want to take on the King of the Pride, its up to you to gather up your courage and swagger on over.

If you have the money to pay Steve's registration and entry fees...pick a date where OSS has not put a race on top of SBI and put your money where your mouth is. SBI/APBA has 10 races in Florida...at least one one them is literally in some of the team's back yard.

Who will be the first to come out from behind their Nanny's skirt?...or maybe you boys should ban together and make it a full frontal attack...safety is in numbers....he can't possibly beat all of us....or can he?
Old 11-15-2006, 11:21 AM
Registered

Talking Re: Where are all the boats??? KW

[QUOTE=KenD]What you boys are missing here is that you are the challengers....if you want to take on the King of the Pride, its up to you to gather up your courage and swagger on over.

Didn't Hometown beat up on them twice this year? Obviously they know where the proving grounds are........OSSVL where there is a race. Ask gary he knows Shane had a better chance of git r done.....Ken instead of cheerleading for steve you could figure out how to run your own boat.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Registered

Hey leave me out of this Crap Happy hunting ALL
Old 11-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KenD
Steve,

You would think at least one of the SVL teams would take a crack at you.

Could it be that you and Gary have achieved such total domination over the Class that all the other SVL's scurried off to another playground so they could pretend to be King of the Hill?

You guys have been standing in the middle of the Arena waiting for a challenger all year....where are these so-callled Gladiators....cowering behind the columns, knees shaking, and teeth chattering in fear of life's most embarrassing moment?

While the young cubs are running around in circles, chasing each other's tails and crying "ouch...you hurt me" every time one bites a little too hard....the Lion King lies high above the plain on a limb of the Appelblaar tree and looks down upon them.....yawns in boredom....and yearns to go back to the days when he was the challenger.....and then became King

Quick Reply: Where are all the boats??? KW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.