Notices

Honda Ridgeline owners??

Old 06-28-2007, 05:37 AM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jonyb
TC a friend of mine had one and he loved it. It was traded in down at Bluegrass about 2 months ago for a BMW M Coupe. They are pretty nice for a DD...

The factory to dealer thing that Rocky Dell speaks of is called a kickback, and on that model it's around $1,500 to $2,000 I believe. Jesse Duncan works down there now (not sure if you know him). Maybe he'll help you out.

I drove my brother-in-laws Ridgeline yesterday, very nice.
Good ride, quiet, handled great and very tight. Lots of nice features, one that one pretty cool is that the tailgate opens down like a regular one, or swings open like a door. Also, there's a large storage area under the bedliner that is deep and lockable. It's a great vehicle if you like this type of unit.

Factory to Dealer money on the RT model is $2500.00.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

It's really just a late model, jap version of the El Camino

What kills me about the design is the super tall sides of the bed. How in the heck do you unload anything near the 'cab'? You gotta climb in every time... There is a reason why regular trucks don't have sides that are that tall.