Bought engines today VV >

Bought engines today VV

Notices

Bought engines today VV

Old 05-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

VV Are they dry set up for a bravo and what was he asking. No i didnt get to call him yet
Old 05-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

In a lot of areas the police are cracking down on loud boats.The cops on the river where i live they carry a db meter.I don't have mufflers but should.I do get a hard time about the noise sometimes .Around busy areas from dockmasters police and the public.I always hand out earplugs to passengers, and have a hard time hearing each other when underway.Rather be fast and quiet if I could. P S like that pic of the 5's .When having fun no need to be practical
Old 05-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Notda1, here it is a after dark noise limit, but anything goes during the day. Those SSm's are all business looking aren't they. Ray must be a real neat person, just look at floor in his shop, cleaner than my kitchen floor.

The XR's drives ship on Monday or Tuesday and the motors will be torn apart this weekend for the piston and cams removed and pistons weighed for balanced for replacement 9.8:1 Flat top pistons. We are sceduled in 2-3 weeks for the dyno runs before the installs. Ray said he is thinking 700-725 HP @ 6000 RPM range.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Anyone heard from Hyper1, I tried to e-mail him but it came back undeliverable. Hope he's alright.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Anyone heard from Hyper1, I tried to e-mail him but it came back undeliverable. Hope he's alright.

I dropped him a call. He has a lot of stuff going on! I am sure he will chime in when he gets a chance!!
Old 05-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by DKerns
I dropped him a call. He has a lot of stuff going on! I am sure he will chime in when he gets a chance!!
Great, I thought he might be sick or something. I going to have a lot of guestions for him. Thanks D
Old 05-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I am here I just have alot going on with buisness and my Dad.Harry you will have alot of fun with that package in your 320,you will be amazed on the difference in the handling of the boat now that it has enough power in it to keep it on the pad .Any time you have any questions just let me know and I might even have some parts and props and who knows what else to make that thing all come together.Let me know what you need,or you can call me anytime,thanks for the concern about me for not being on here much but I am still here.Talk to you soon.
Bill

My new E Mail is [email protected]
Old 05-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Good news, I have a sale pending on my 496 Ho package. Hopefully I will be able to buy props now.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

I told ya'll my daughter wrecked her car, I took it to the body shop for a fix and it is still there, She asked me where is my Camaro? I told her I got it fixed and put it in my boat. I caught her looking under the cover of the boat for her car. Kids Heee!

She came in and said, "my Camaro isn't in the boat Daddy"

Blonde???
Old 05-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Any thoughts, Since I am going with these engines, think it would be a good Idea to go ahead while I'm here to change my Bravo gimbal ring and helmet to Imco HD's, I sure don't want to break a gimble and have to pull the engine to change it out later. The cost of the Imco's will be close to the same as pulling the engine later.

Quick Reply: Bought engines today VV

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.