Page Views: 389 Date Added: 05/06/2020 Last Updated: 05/10/2020
I have a pair of transmissions, rebuilt by Bam Marine/Cyborg Transmission up for grabs. Never installed due to customer selling boat. Price listed of $3,500.00 is for one.
I've seen these transmissions online listing for $6,200.00 new.
More info below.
BAM Cyborg Transmissions and BAM Super Cyborg marine transmissions are the finest high performance marine transmissions built... period!
They are factory equipment for some of the finest high performance engine builders and high performance stern drive manufacturers in the world. They are standard equipment for Konrad stern drives of Hudson Wisconsin whose primary market is the demanding rugged Military & patrol boat market. They come as standard equipment behind Mercury Marine’s mighty 850HP & 1075HP engines in front of the Mercruiser VI drive. They are standard equipment for IMCO Marine Stern Drives of California. The list goes on... You decide...
Super Cyborg Dry Sump
• Kevlar friction plates have increased torque capacity and are more tolerant of momentary slippage
• Superior hardened billet center hub design eliminates failures
• Extended sump eliminates fluid foaming, decreases drag and improves reliability at high RPM
• 3 HD graphite composite reverse plates (50% more capacity than stock) for increased durability and positive engagement
• Redesigned hydraulic circuit and control valve
• Bronze forward thrust washer w/ oiling eliminates a common failure point
• Modified pump to eliminate seal blow out
• Fully blueprinted assures reliability
• Solid heat treated alloy planetary axles to help eliminate planetary breakage
• 2000 Ft Lb break-away torque