Like Tree0Likes

I need help

Reply
Old 04-26-2005, 10:48 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Malta - Europe
My Boats: Scarab 22
Posts: 159
Default I need help

Can someone please tell me what is the web site address of Activator boats or else an e-mail add, cause I am interested in the 29 and I would like to know prices etc etc.

Thanks
my e-mail : habela@vol.net.mt
D Harry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 06:30 PM
  #2
BJM
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Boothwyn Pa
My Boats: 2007 30 ACTIVATOR
Posts: 562
Default Re: I need help

You need to call, the web site is down. Office # is 631 758 4121
BJM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:17 PM
  #3
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Harry
Can someone please tell me what is the web site address of Activator boats or else an e-mail add, cause I am interested in the 29 and I would like to know prices etc etc.

Thanks
my e-mail : habela@vol.net.mt
Boat looks unreal.Nicest around
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:44 AM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Malta - Europe
My Boats: Scarab 22
Posts: 159
Default Re: I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJM
You need to call, the web site is down. Office # is 631 758 4121

BJM,
Since the web site is down, can you please send me some photos and info about the 29 by e-mail

Thanks
D Harry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:29 AM
  #5
BJM
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Boothwyn Pa
My Boats: 2007 30 ACTIVATOR
Posts: 562
Default Re: I need help

D-Harry
I have nothing to do with Activator. I've owned and raced a couple but thats it. Call the office and ask for Mark or Angelo. 631 758 4121.
BJM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:10 AM
  #6
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Malta - Europe
My Boats: Scarab 22
Posts: 159
Default Re: I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJM
D-Harry
I have nothing to do with Activator. I've owned and raced a couple but thats it. Call the office and ask for Mark or Angelo. 631 758 4121.
BJM,

OK Thanks, I thought that you are in charge.
Thanks again
D Harry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:13 AM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Malta - Europe
My Boats: Scarab 22
Posts: 159
Default Re: I need help

Someone has any photos of the 29??? please send them to me on my e-mail add.
Thanks
D Harry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:16 AM
  #8
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Harry
Someone has any photos of the 29??? please send them to me on my e-mail add.
Thanks
I dont have photos of the 29 yet but believe me it is the nicest piece out of Activator.I am building the engine for the first one.Should be running in a couple of weeks.
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:42 PM
  #9
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPERF
I dont have photos of the 29 yet but believe me it is the nicest piece out of Activator.I am building the engine for the first one.Should be running in a couple of weeks.

...and back in the shop in a couple of hours....
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 02:30 AM
  #10
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44
...and back in the shop in a couple of hours....
Jacka s s
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.