Notices

Where is Activator?

Old 08-14-2005, 09:24 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is Activator?

I heard Activator has a new model 30 or 32, that they are moving the factory to Lindenhurst from Patchogue. Last I looked at the website it still was down. What's going on with this fine Long Island boat?? I am looking to upgrade and was considering them.....
Old 08-15-2005, 06:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Where is Activator?

They Are Moving To Lindenhurst LI At MRD Shore Rd 631 225 5656
Old 08-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by lightspeed
They Are Moving To Lindenhurst LI At MRD Shore Rd 631 225 5656
Thanks. Any info on new models, speed, pricing etc?
Old 09-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Registered

There is a sweet looking blue one in the classifieds right now.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Greetings all, I just returned from the Long Island area. I was given the plant tour and had the chance to ride in several new 30' Activators. The blue boat was splashed late Friday night. Out of the box with a Herring six blade 27",525,50gal fuel I saw 83.5 GPS. The ride was incredible!!! The boat is really capable of running low -mid 80's with full fuel,and a crew of 4, in any conditions you want to try! The sitdown configuration in the cockpit was extremely comfortable. This boat is a real animal in big water and eats up 2-4's. We also did the Glen Cove poker-run.The guy's from MRD had a new 30' there w/680hp. boat ran 94gps.........and was the first single at all stops, actually it was 4th-5th period. I wish to thank Angelo,Bucky,Anthony,Joey,Richie,and Skip for the best weekend I ever had boating! Everyone has to experience a ride in this animal before you consider buying anything else. You better order now so you'll get yours! The guy's at MRD know what time it is and really enjoy riggin these boats, the quality,time,and experience is head and shoulders above most of the builders in the industry! Go see these awsome boats, better yet go for a blast, there is nothing that compares to it...........period!
Old 09-02-2005, 10:55 AM
BJM
Registered

They only have 2 completed( the Orange and the Blue one) so several new 30's is a bit of an overstatement. The boats are awesome and no single can compare. I agree. Period!
Old 09-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Registered

What is the differences between the 32 and the new 30? It looks like it is a deeper boat with a taller deck and higher freeboard? How is the cabin on the blue one... or on a 32 for that matter? Does it compare to a 29 Fountain cabin? Thanks Jim
Old 09-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Masher, I'm also a Fountain/Cigarette dealer in Ohio. The blue 29' has a huge forward v-berth area,porta-potti area and can be customized for your liking.Bucky will put deck hatches on the boat for weekend 's, it is really an overnighter/pokerrunner,but can be outfitted for your personal tastes.Comparing to my 29'Fountains the Activator has much more space in the cabin,not as much gingerbread as the Fountain,but how much time is really spent in the cabin? Activator will accomidate your wish list as much as possible,but remember,the Activator is a totally different animal when it comes to usage. You can take the Activator and tear up your local pokerrun, or have them build you a weekender and enjoy your family time together. Either way your choice should be to check out the Activators, you'll really be glad you did.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crazyfast
Masher, I'm also a Fountain/Cigarette dealer in Ohio. The blue 29' has a huge forward v-berth area,porta-potti area and can be customized for your liking.Bucky will put deck hatches on the boat for weekend 's, it is really an overnighter/pokerrunner,but can be outfitted for your personal tastes.Comparing to my 29'Fountains the Activator has much more space in the cabin,not as much gingerbread as the Fountain,but how much time is really spent in the cabin? Activator will accomidate your wish list as much as possible,but remember,the Activator is a totally different animal when it comes to usage. You can take the Activator and tear up your local pokerrun, or have them build you a weekender and enjoy your family time together. Either way your choice should be to check out the Activators, you'll really be glad you did.

CF, Thanks for the response! I got to get up close with JC Perf's 32 Activator last weekend... I loved it! I would like to have the 32 with a cabin... just in case. I am 6'3 and the beam is narrow on the 32 but could easily live with it. I have owned 3 Fountains and looking to the 32 as a strong possibility for my next boat. I can run it silly at the runs and chill out on weekends if I want.
Have you seen the 32 cabins?
Thanks Jim
Old 09-04-2005, 03:25 PM
BJM
Registered

Masher
Not much room for a cabin in the 32'. I don't believe you can get one built anymore. You can't get a 27' anymore either. The only boat they build now is the new 29'9. You would have to find a used 32'

Quick Reply: Where is Activator?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.