Old 05-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try to make the price more realistic.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BronxPhantom106
Love the boat! I saw it a year or so ago at MRD, really is gorgeous! but I agree that price is a little high. For an extra 2k, you could pick up a 32ft activator with 1000hp. Just sayin' if it needs to go.....!
Found here:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o33352-en.html

AND IT EVEN COMES WITH A TRAILER
Old 05-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Registered

Possibly perceived as follows:

No trailer, clearly molested, several owners, bank repo, fair condition at best, and underpowered for only $73k !!!!! / Does it come with AM/AM radio?

When people place ads online in such a ridiculas manner, it causes the serious buyer to question the credibility of the seller. Hence the ad actually works against the desired outcome of selling the boat.

I understand the "shoot for the stars" approach. And I’m sure the actual impression one see's from the ad does not reflect the true nature of the seller. IMHO, it’s best to leave the price out of the description if you want to post a feeler ad.

My profession relates to IT transactions in the multi million category. In my business: integrity and honesty = business. The same can be said for any high level transaction for that matter.

I hope my message get through. Either way, best of luck on the sale.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

u guys need to learn alittle more about the activator before u harash people about saying the boat is over priced and piece of crap this boat blows a 32 aways i had a 32 and its not built properly who ever design the boat was smoking crack it sounds like u dont have any money or cant afford a 30 ft activator thats why u want the 32.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Registered

So what have you done to the boat to warrant the profit you're trying to make on it? They were "ASKING" $69k for it before you bought it, and now it is a year older in a boat market that is even softer. Don't get em wrong it is one of my favorite boats out there, but I agree that the price is a little high for a single when you can buy a pretty damn nice mid 90's Top Gun for the same money.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Registered

Ahhh (sigh) it's the same old adage: "you can take a horse to water, but you can’t get him to drink."

Let’s evaluate the boat from a different perspective (give it a try):

Market value of the hull, interior plus paint:
Market value of the power and drive:
Market value of the peripherals (tabs, gauges, etc etc):
Market value of the custom ad-on’s:
Market value of the trailer:
Market value of its history:

Total Value of the assembled product:

IMHO, I think the boat is a great. But, there are some short falls that are easily recognizable. Please don’t put a hit out on me Bronx, Im only trying to help. As you stated “the boat has to go”

I encourage all to give the evaluation technique a try. If anything the seller will see what he needs to target in order to succeed in selling the boat.

Cheers

Last edited by LowKey; 06-01-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

This 30 Activator happens to be the best one ever built period!!!It is worth every penny that BronxPhantom is selling it for!!I have tested almost every 30 that was built and have built engines for this boat and other 30s that were built.I happen to own and race a 32 Activator that i think is one of the best 32s out there being there is 5 of them made.The 30 is a great all around boat!!End of story!!!It has a big cabin,a big cockpit,and is fast as Hell!!!The 32s were narrow and made around a raceboat style hull that wasnt practical for pleasure boating.This 30 is a killer piece!!It cost 175K to make when it was built!!!Ofcourse my 32 would stomp it out and it wasnt built on CRACK!!!!!LOL!!!See this boat first hand and you will see!!!It is stunning!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't know about price, but it is a great looking boat. Love the paint.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered

Definetly my favorite activator as well. I didn't realize the original price tag on it. Bronx ya should throw in big power, I bet that thing would sell FAST!! Good luck with your sale buddy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.