pedistal height >

pedistal height

Notices

pedistal height

Old 05-03-2018, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default pedistal height

Can any body tell me the height of box or pedestal that the front seats sit on for a 27 activator. I have aluminum ones in the boat but seem a little high to me.
Old 05-14-2018, 08:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TwoKs
Can any body tell me the height of box or pedestal that the front seats sit on for a 27 activator. I have aluminum ones in the boat but seem a little high to me.
would like to know if any body can tell me the dimensions of the boxes the front seats sit on and if they are glassed into the floor or bolted onto the floor some how. Thanks for any ifo anybody can give me
Old 05-14-2018, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

I made my own but not for a Activator it was for a 24 Python,I think it was about 13" tall but it wasn't a box,small stand I made l think I have a picture or two I can send you.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney
I made my own but not for a Activator it was for a 24 Python,I think it was about 13" tall but it wasn't a box,small stand I made l think I have a picture or two I can send you.
Thank you Craney, I would like to see them. If you want to you can send them to my gmail [email protected] or post them here.
Old 05-19-2018, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an 89 Activator and the boxes under the seats are made out of wood. As soon as it stops raining and I can get to the boat I'll get you some measurements if you still need them.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:23 AM
2jz
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoKs
my thoughts are is have the aluminum ones cut to fit your comfort needs when riding in boat. Pictures and measurements of others setup is good too have an idea of how you want it done
Old 05-26-2018, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat heights.

Originally Posted by DF223LS
I have an 89 Activator and the boxes under the seats are made out of wood. As soon as it stops raining and I can get to the boat I'll get you some measurements if you still need them.

sorry it took me so long, but i just measured the seat boxes. The boxes are glassed plywood and are 20” wide 20” long and 9” high. The front it open so there is a little storage uner the seats. The base of the box is bolted to the deck and the seats bolted to the top of the box. Hope this helps!
Old 05-27-2018, 08:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DF223LS

sorry it took me so long, but i just measured the seat boxes. The boxes are glassed plywood and are 20” wide 20” long and 9” high. The front it open so there is a little storage uner the seats. The base of the box is bolted to the deck and the seats bolted to the top of the box. Hope this helps!
Thanks for measuring and info DF223LS. Must be the stock height because my aluminum pedestals that came the boat are the same height.