Cabin and side of hull carpet >

Cabin and side of hull carpet

Notices

Cabin and side of hull carpet

Old 05-13-2020, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cabin and side of hull carpet

Need to know where to get the glue on carpet that is glued to cabin walls and inner sides of hull and rear seat. I replaced the fuel tank and pulled the rear seat apart while doing so and would like to replace the carpet. the old seat had holes for speakers and I don't want them on the seat any more. Also would like to recover cabin floor and bunks. I don't even know the name of this carpet. Its nice cause it doesn't hold water. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:08 PM
Registered

I posted this back in 21 I ended up regluing the original stuff back. Last week I decided to sand down the rolled on Gel coat I put on the floor and spray on gelcoat. I also came up the side sin the cockpit about 4''so I pulled the black spray glued carpet off again. Though the sprayed on gelcoat came out pretty nice it was not an easy job. My problem is I still can't find the name of this carpet so I can replace it. It has no backing on it and want to replace it. E bay has some carpet but they say its 1/8 of in inch. The original is thicker than that. Any help with the make and name of this stuff would be appreciated. I wanna get it finished and go boating.

Last edited by TwoKs; 06-28-2022 at 08:52 PM.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Registered

Problem solved.. Went to Rage Thank you Mark and Alexandria. Awesome people.