For Sale: 22 Activator

Notices

For Sale: 22 Activator

Old 05-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 36 Posts
Default For Sale: 22 Activator

Link to OSO Classified: https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...or-o79839.html

Completely restored 1990 22 Activator, no engine. This boat was featured in Wave to Wave magazine and the restoration was documented on YouTube. Mark Schnepf, the founder of Activator, restored the boat.

With every part of the boat redone or brand new in 2018, you are buying as close to a new one as you can get. The transom, stringers, bulkheads and floor are all composite Coosa board. There is a 55 gallon SP Tanks custom aluminum fuel tank. Finney's wind deflectors.

Features include Livorsi oversize Vantage View Gauges (platinum with black mega rim), Livorsi wheel, SeaStar Gen 2 6" jack plate, Pro trim lever, SeaStar Pro 2.0 helm. (More details in the listing above).
In Miami,
$27,950

Engine removed

Last edited by WavetoWave; 05-07-2021 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 36 Posts

I absolutely love this boat and hate to sell it but we are making room for more projects. I've driven lots of boats and for its size, there is not much better in rough water. Incredibly forgiving to drive and very unique.