Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need some help

Thats a nice lookin boat.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by suncoastdave
The man how has the boat right now said that the best he saw was 76mph. I will be boating in Ga and Sarasota Fl in the winter.
did he say that it has a GPS speedo? if it is and you are truly running 76 then I have got my work cut out for me. I have a GPS speedo and have never sean those #s. I hope the mufflers are the cause . you will love the boat. mark
Old 07-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,211 Likes on 525 Posts

That 28 is definately painted.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by suncoastdave
It is a 2004 with a 525 efi.
It is up in Md. I'm going to have it ship on Monday or Tuesday to Ga.

I have had Cats for the last 6 years and I have one being built this is going to fill in until the new boat is done.
How long before your other boat is done and you are ready to sell? I may be in the market
Old 07-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered

pm me.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:58 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=suncoastdave]Yes that is it.

I'm jealous, I love those colors. Been looking at Formula and Sonic for 8 months. Just recently learned about AT (OSO) and was eyeballing that boat. Congrats! PM me and let me know how you like it.

Chris
Old 08-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,211 Likes on 525 Posts

Chris,

I bought my 37AT from a guy who lives in Phoenix and keeps a place at Havasu as well. I don't know of very many ATs out west but there is a sweet PR edition 37AVH in SoCal. If I can be of assistance in helping you get one, let me know. I speak with the guys at the AT factory every few days. If you find youself travelling east, stick a post up in here as the density increases as you head east and I don't know an AT owner that would not take time to show it with you.

Brian

Last edited by Sydwayz; 08-01-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Registered

I would be willing to part with my 28. I need to get me a 37 soon
Old 08-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Dave, we are still trying to get mine dialed in. It's a 2006 525 with ITS xr drive it is the first one with ITS so somethings may still need to be worked out. Also I am in N.Y. and we cannot have switchable exhaust so I have mufflers that are robbing power. so now it is running 70. Pat is sending me a pair of pipes and a labbed 26 bravo 4 blade. so we will start there. I hpoe to test with open pipes and find alot more HP. also the the prop I have now is only getting 4800 rpm so I hope between the two things I pickup more than 6or 7 mph. ime will tell mark

Cosmic

bring that thunder to henderson, run open pipes all the time never get hassled,that 25 that I'am getting tomorrow has switchable and the stingray has it also never been hassled

sorry to hijack your thread Dave thats a great lookin thunder
Old 08-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Chris,

I bought my 37AT from a guy who lives in Phoenix and keeps a place at Havasu as well. I don't know of very many ATs out west but there is a sweet PR edition 37AVH in SoCal. If I can be of assistance in helping you get one, let me know. I speak with the guys at the AT factory every few days. If you find youself travelling east, stick a post up in here as the density increases as you head east and I don't know an AT owner that would not take time to show it with you.

Brian
Thanks for the help Brian, Realistically I'm probably looking at this fall to next spring before I buy. I'm trying to pay my truck off first. I've just been researching and keeping an eye out. I figure if a smoking deal came along I would push it and buy sooner. I was looking at 32 to 35 footers. But I do like the AT's and I hear they ride much bigger. I don't think I can afford or want a 37 (trailering/limited parking at the lake). Trying to stay in the 50 to 80k bracket. I figure I'll have to buy back east if I go with AT or Sonic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.