Any info on this boat? >

Any info on this boat?

Notices

Any info on this boat?

Old 11-26-2006, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any info on this boat?

Found a nice AT!! A little more than I can afford but I love it. Here on the West Coast I have never seen one. What would you compare thre rides to. I've been looking at Cig's 38' Top Gun years between 95' - 99', Fountains's 38' Lightning and 42' EX 2004 or newer. Also AT has caught my eye. I currently owe an 05 Baja 30' outlaw. the reasson I bought and liked the boat is I like the headroom and useable space in the cabin. So cabin space and room is most important to me rather than that last MPH. Thanks for the advice

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-12388.html
Old 11-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Registered

Default Re: Any info on this boat?

have you checked out the one that is out there for sale in the classifieds? I think it is Redding CA. very nice boat.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Registered

Saw it!! But i believe ha wants more for it than the one posted here on OSO. How do you like the ride in th AT?
Old 11-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

The 37AT is incomparable in ride to most boats. It rides sold and true, no rattles, and no BS. The way the step is incorporated with slight pad at the back of the hull is perfect. The boat does not get loose at speed nor in turns. I have no qualms about turning at speed, and Tres Martin pulled a controlled 180* 80mph turn in Docmanrich37's boat during a training class.

crb76 looked hard at the new 'demo' in NY before he bought a brand new one that was for sale at the factory. He can share a lot of info, or shoot me a PM, and I will share what I know.

I do know the 2004 in CA is VERY nice. He's asking a good dollar for it, but the boat is spotless, per crb76/Clark who has also seen that boat.

The cabin on the 37 is very comfortable, and well thought out. I have a drop in section for my U-shaped couch to make an even large bed; and can sleep 4 accordingly when needed. The 525EFIs are great motors for the boat. I have 496HOs in my 2003 37AT, and I love the performance and reliability and WARRANTY.

Again, drop me a PM, as I can share a lot of info. I might can help you get into a new boat, with lifetime hull warranty, and 6 years of Mercury warranty.

Here is some info on my take of my AT:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...=recap+chicago

Last edited by Sydwayz; 11-26-2006 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

The 37 AT is one of the top three boats in its class (36-39ft). In my opinion it is the best ride in its class. It is also one of the best values. It performs about 2-3 MPH better that a Top Gun power for power. Also, look at each boat before you think about price and value. AT’s are 100% custom built, so no two boats are the same. They are also not a lot on the resale market for the same reasons mentioned above.

PM me if you want to know about the 04 in California or the 06 Demo boat in NY. I will give you my $.02.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The one you are asking about is a NEW demo boat and is out side of New York I am not sure how many hours are on it but i would guess not to many. Paint is cool and so is the boat Give George a call he is a great guy

Tell him Marc Blondin told you to call

It is a great boat one you would not be sorry to own
Old 11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by r1ver_rat
Found a nice AT!! A little more than I can afford but I love it. Here on the West Coast I have never seen one. What would you compare thre rides to. I've been looking at Cig's 38' Top Gun years between 95' - 99', Fountains's 38' Lightning and 42' EX 2004 or newer. Also AT has caught my eye. I currently owe an 05 Baja 30' outlaw. the reasson I bought and liked the boat is I like the headroom and useable space in the cabin. So cabin space and room is most important to me rather than that last MPH. Thanks for the advice

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-12388.html
My last boat was a 36 outlaw, i think baja make's great use of space and that is the reason that i bought the outlaw. I have two small kids and we over night alot in the boat. Boat handled the rough very well, I loved the baja.

Not sure how the poker run cabin is different in the 37 AT that you are looking at compared to our millinium 37 AT cabin but ours is awesome. We have more overall storage in AT over the outlaw, the ride kicks the outlaws butt, 7 mph faster in the AT with 496 ho's over the 500 hp's in the outlaw, filler cusion to make a second bed for the kids. i could not be happier.

If you want storage and headroom i dont think you will like fountain. buddies run both a 42 and a 47, i like the 47 alot more than the 42.

Look at the AT I know I made the right choice.
Attached Thumbnails Any info on this boat?-boat-wharf-ii_1_1.jpg  
Old 11-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yzbert
My last boat was a 36 outlaw, i think baja make's great use of space and that is the reason that i bought the outlaw. I have two small kids and we over night alot in the boat. Boat handled the rough very well, I loved the baja.

Not sure how the poker run cabin is different in the 37 AT that you are looking at compared to our millinium 37 AT cabin but ours is awesome. We have more overall storage in AT over the outlaw, the ride kicks the outlaws butt, 7 mph faster in the AT with 496 ho's over the 500 hp's in the outlaw, filler cusion to make a second bed for the kids. i could not be happier.

If you want storage and headroom i dont think you will like fountain. buddies run both a 42 and a 47, i like the 47 alot more than the 42.

Thaks for the 411!!! This is what I wanted to hear. I use my boat for the same reasons as you. Also this is why I purchased a Baja. I was at that time looking at the Fountain 35 ex/lightning and the Baja had more headreoom and space in both cabin and cockpit area. Also the Baja was thousands of dollars cheaper too.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:22 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

If that 37 is actually in Hewlett, then its about 15-20 minutes away from Kennedy airport. I live 30-40 mins, and my brother lives 5 minutes from there too. I'd try to help you out if i can.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yzbert

Hey, what about the dog?? Don't leave Oscar out!!!

Quick Reply: Any info on this boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.