Active Thunder Pics

Notices

Active Thunder Pics

Old 01-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Active Thunder Pics

Originally Posted by awsomethunder
camp thinking about a 28.the lake i do all my boating gets 2-3 swells on the bad days.don't think i need any bigger with twins.i do need more power ofcourse.whats your boat run for mph?i get 67 gps turning a 23 mirage plus.just wondering how much more you get with the 502
wanted a 28 myself but had to stay within my budget. have fun with it, the one near va?

best I seen with hydro QIV is around 70 on the speedo but that non gps, and heavy load. full tank, 3 people, heading into2ft chop. gps is also in my plans for spring!
Old 01-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by EPDRB
Great photos Clark!!! Seeing Thunder Roy and his family brings back old and fond memories. Thanks for posting!

David Barbee
Wow, now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time! The original owner of the very first 37' Step bottom boat!!.....and the second 37' Step (staggered 600's) went to good ol Gerald. How have you guys been?? Steve E
Old 01-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Wow, now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time! The original owner of the very first 37' Step bottom boat!!.....and the second 37' Step (staggered 600's) went to good ol Gerald. How have you guys been?? Steve E
Steve.....You've got a great memory!! Hope all is well on your end. I retired from Foley's after 31 years of service and decided to try the insurance business. Went to work for my good friend Ken Collier at Elton Porter Insurance. It probably won't surprise you that my specialty is High Performance Boating Insurance!!! Take care.

David
Old 01-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by EPDRB
Steve.....You've got a great memory!! Hope all is well on your end. I retired from Foley's after 31 years of service and decided to try the insurance business. Went to work for my good friend Ken Collier at Elton Porter Insurance. It probably won't surprise you that my specialty is High Performance Boating Insurance!!! Take care.

David
Hi Dave,
Now there's a smart move...you get to enjoy everyone else's fast boats without all the hastles of ownership!!! How's Gerald and his transmission shop?? Is he still into the boats?? What became of his staggered 600 37??
Old 02-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Registered

I sure miss this one
Attached Thumbnails Active Thunder Pics-mark-chris-karen-1-72dpi.jpg  

Last edited by cosmic12; 02-13-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Registered

heres another
Attached Thumbnails Active Thunder Pics-piratesrun2006b-049.jpg  

Last edited by cosmic12; 02-13-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't worry the next one will be bigger and badder!!!!!!
We all know where your heart is and that's what counts.
Everyone gets down and out but its what you do with the knowledge you have learned that makes you who you are.
"You can't keep a good man down"
Old 02-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Hi Dave,
Now there's a smart move...you get to enjoy everyone else's fast boats without all the hastles of ownership!!! How's Gerald and his transmission shop?? Is he still into the boats?? What became of his staggered 600 37??
I dont know haw many 37 with staggered 600's were made but one was at a repo place here in CT, then someone bought it and rolled it, due to idiotic driver error. Cranking the wheel at WOT isn't a very smart thing to do.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
I dont know haw many 37 with staggered 600's were made but one was at a repo place here in CT, then someone bought it and rolled it, due to idiotic driver error. Cranking the wheel at WOT isn't a very smart thing to do.
Its undetermined as to exactly what caused that accident. Details were never posted on OSO. It was confirmed that all 4 aboard were intoxicated. That boat was in VA for years, and while I never saw it with my own eyes, I do have friends who looked into buying the boat, and advised that it was thoroughly abused before it made it to CT/NY.

Just to clarify, I have turned my boat at WOT, and Tres Martin whipped a controlled 180* turn with DocmanRich37's boat (AT 80MPH)----so the 37AT AVH DOES turn VERY well.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Its undetermined as to exactly what caused that accident. Details were never posted on OSO. It was confirmed that all 4 aboard were intoxicated. That boat was in VA for years, and while I never saw it with my own eyes, I do have friends who looked into buying the boat, and advised that it was thoroughly abused before it made it to CT/NY.

Just to clarify, I have turned my boat at WOT, and Tres Martin whipped a controlled 180* turn with DocmanRich37's boat (AT 80MPH)----so the 37AT AVH DOES turn VERY well.
Yes it did and if you don't believe me just look at the vinyl still stuck in my well we leave it at that.Don't worry i'm fine.

Quick Reply: Active Thunder Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.