Notices

Question for You

Old 01-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Question for You

Originally Posted by crb76
That is because Pat likes you better...
NAAAAA He don't play like that-------- doe's he?
Old 01-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

OK, you guys have totally highjacked my thread!

Seriously though, I am very concerned about the large single step. And I'm pretty sure the forks on the Wiggins lifts are longer than 12 feet.

Nobody dry stores their AVH?
Old 01-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Macklin

Seriously though, I am very concerned about the large single step. And I'm pretty sure the forks on the Wiggins lifts are longer than 12 feet.

Nope, Myco trailer.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I keep mine on the lift or on the Myco. I only live an hour from you so when i get the boat home in april your welcome to drive up and look at the bottom and take measurements.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Registered

Well, well! I just got off the phone with Frank Marchone.

I forgot about the swim platform adding the extra 3 feet. Should not be a problem assuming my marina will let me install custom bunks. Can't imagine they would not.

He is working up some numbers on a trade. Looks like a trip to Pompano may be in my future. Stay tuned!

Last edited by Macklin; 01-27-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

I am probably going to keep mine in a high and dry or in a sling when I get it back to Texas. It should be a problem. I keep my twin Step CC in a high and dry and it is fine. The steps on my cc are deep too (see below). You can’t go wrong with the 37 AVH. Have you ridden in one?
Attached Thumbnails Question for You-boat-1.jpg   Question for You-440995560109_0_bg.jpg  

Last edited by crb76; 01-27-2007 at 10:55 AM.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Registered

I have not ridden in one. That's why a trip to Florida will be required. Excursion kindly offered to let me ride with him down river last year on their Poker Run, but my ride up river blew out his knee the week before the run and had to cancel.

I have driven a Top Gun....and loved it....as did my wife. And that was in 4 - 5's with the occassional 6 footer thrown in for good measure.

Here is our 'Only Child'

Last edited by Macklin; 01-27-2007 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well, well! I just got off the phone with Frank Marchone.

I forgot about the swim platform adding the extra 3 feet. Should not be a problem assuming my marina will let me install custom bunks. Can't imagine they would not.

He is working up some numbers on a trade. Looks like a trip to Pompano may be in my future. Stay tuned!
Frank is a great guy to work with and will do you right. My boat will be at factory till the first week of april so feel free to look it over when your there.
Pat if you want to move the factory to Va. i have some prime waterfront property to set it up on.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

I have not ridden in one. That's why a trip to Florida will be required. Excursion kindly offered to let me ride with him down river last year on their Poker Run, but my ride up river blew out his knee the week before the run and had to cancel.

I have driven a Top Gun....and loved it....as did my wife. And that was in 4 - 5's with the occassional 6 footer thrown in for good measure.

Here is our 'Only Child'
The TG is a great boat. The only issue with the TG was at high speed the AZZ end slide on you. I was in a four blade boat and Mark's friend Frank who has a Gun said that it did it on his with 4 blades too but once he went to 5 blades it stopped. The AT is a better riding boat in big water because it stays in the water more. The TG will launch. Both are built solid....
Old 01-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Registered

Mine will be ready to ridew in about two weeks Macklin, so if you want to go for a ride without going to FL. drive up on a Saturday and lets take it out and I'll show you what these boats can do. Amazing handling and attitude of the boat is great in what ever water your in. A fun boat to drive!!!! call me when ever.

James
804-539-3114

Quick Reply: Question for You

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.