Notices

Suddenly GONE!

Old 05-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,207 Likes on 523 Posts

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Only you would do that.
I did so per request. GA is full of trees in the median-- had we passed in opposite directions; so I spun around North and hung out at an on-ramp for a few minutes.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I did so per request. GA is full of trees in the median-- had we passed in opposite directions; so I spun around North and hung out at an on-ramp for a few minutes.
As Rich and I found out. We passed each other at mile marker 13 in GA and that's where the trees were in the median.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I know it's gotta be stuffed in the barn by now for sure and the 340 PQ heading elsewhere. Time for osme first arrival pics Macklin like we talked about yesterday. Don't tell me you forgot the camera?! Also gorgeous day to take the afternoon off and take itf rothe inaugural champaign cruise for good luck...
Old 05-11-2007, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Reckless32
Well I know it's gotta be stuffed in the barn by now for sure and the 340 PQ heading elsewhere. Time for osme first arrival pics Macklin like we talked about yesterday. Don't tell me you forgot the camera?! Also gorgeous day to take the afternoon off and take itf rothe inaugural champaign cruise for good luck...
I bet he's out riding around I'm pretty sure we will see some pics. this evening.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

I heard thru the grapevine he in fact splashed her today. Come on Macklin I know you had to take some pics?
Old 05-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

In the barn at 10:57am? Are you kidding me? No sir! It was on a rack getting the road rash washed off...waiting for Diane to return with boat dog and champaigne.

I even had time to top off the tanks and wash the bow off. Jezz the hatches caught a lot of bugs.

Then, off we went. We took BillR's wife for a ride and met up with BillR and JonB who were prop testing Jon's rebuilt engines. Put a couple of hours on her. She now has all of 3.5 on the hour meters. Engines ran great! Need to figure out why the amp isn't working though.

Got her washed, flushed and in the barn just as the rains came. The folks at my new boatel are the best. They customized my bunks per Pat's direction and it fits perfectly!!!

My wife is still grinnin' from ear to ear. She now knows why I came back from Florida doing the same.

Thanks Pat, Jay, Diane and all the AT crew! You build a beautiful boat!!

Everyone is gaga over the paint job. Bill did take some running pics today, but you guys will have to wait until Jammin' to really see it.

Last edited by Macklin; 05-11-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Registered

don't ya just love it when a plan comes togeather. I am happy for ya I know the feeling and hope to see it at the James run Now changethe I'm gettin'per And a cabin to I GOT!!!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cosmic12
don't ya just love it when a plan comes togeather. I am happy for ya I know the feeling and hope to see it at the James run Now changethe I'm gettin'per And a cabin to I GOT!!!!!
Thanks man! I will get right on that!! After a shower and another cold one.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:32 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I took some camera pics. Will post em later if they turn out ok.

The pics don't do it justice. It is simply stunning in the water.
Jon's boat ran well - no issues - Joey Griffin motors. Now he has to find the right prop as mine was a tad too much.

Congrats on the boat Mactive - don't let the dog crap or puke on that beautiful carpet. Never seen that in a boat before. Nice!!!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 05-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BillR
It is simply stunning in the water.
I'm stunned by this compliment! Thank you sir!!

Another reason my wife is so happy.

Quick Reply: Suddenly GONE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.