37 owners, questions for you

Notices

37 owners, questions for you

Old 06-25-2007, 09:16 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yzbert
Trying to get some ideas on how to do a few things.
1) where do you store your fenders?, get tired of walking over them to go to the bathroom
2) Anyone know where the depth finder puck is? mine only works in shallow water under 8 foot? other then that it reads 1.2, 5.6 ft etc. is there some magic adjustment for a gaffrig depth finder. this weekend i just kept holding down buttons and it finally worked for about 3 min. but now it is the same.
3) anyone put foot rests in? what do they look like and how did you do it? i like to sit on long cruise's and i dont like my feet dangling.
4) bilge pump in the step, never has bothered me except for this weekend, anyway to hook it to a switch, how do you access it?
5) fridge busted a coil last year, had fixed put back in and wont work, took it out had and fridge guy says it works at his place. still wont work in the boat, light on the breaker panal wont light when i switch it on but the wire gets juice at the fridge. not sure why the switch lite stopped working at the same time. fridge has never worked on ac power and still does not lite works though, wires at fridge dont show any current eitherwhen on in ac mode. what should i look for? getting tired of taking the couch out to work on the fridge.

thanks scott
Scott I have a few suggestions.
1.fenders go in the side gunnels between the helm and back seat.
2.mine is in the hull in the bilge flush mounted.
3.don't have the foot rest so can't help.
4.mine took a crap so i replaced it but the factory one is like on a timer so i'm putting on a switch on the dash.
5. frig took as chit too but call tundra and they had a recall on the power box so they sent me a new one at no cost.
Hope this helps anything else email me or call 540-400-5536
Old 06-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

4 i blame him for making me notice it in the first place
ROFL!!!

Give me a ring later this week. I'll talk you through how I had mine fixed.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trying to get some ideas on how to do a few things.
3) anyone put foot rests in? what do they look like and how did you do it? i like to sit on long cruise's and i dont like my feet dangling.
Brian has a raised bar in Monsoon that i like. You can hook your feet under it when standing and rest them on it when sitting. I'm sure we can get him to post a pic.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Scott I have a few suggestions.
1.fenders go in the side gunnels between the helm and back seat.
i will have to see what all i have stuffed in those, i know there are life jackets, throw cusion, lines, ??? sometimes the kids scooters.....

i am a little worried that you have fenders, do you think that is how your clear came off?

i will also give tundra a call, thanks
Old 06-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Registered

anyone have pics of the foot rest bars??
Old 06-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Mine is the only boat that I have seen with the foot rest pedestal. I don' know where Pat got it from, but it was installed at Todd's request when he was building the boat. I love having it there.

I am currently traveling, and the boat is getting a couple touch ups done. I will try to get a pic soonest. Maybe Pat can lend some info.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:16 AM
Registered

Sydwayz I also would like to see thst footrest bacause in my 28 the top step is to high for me and the floor is to low ,I was looking all over for a billet step that would bolt right in between the floor and molded step!Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Phil p.s. my height is 6/2inch
Old 07-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Footrest in my 37 installed at build by Pat:
Attached Thumbnails 37 owners, questions for you-p7060166.jpg   37 owners, questions for you-p7060165.jpg   37 owners, questions for you-p7060164.jpg  

Old 07-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Couple more:
Attached Thumbnails 37 owners, questions for you-p7060167.jpg   37 owners, questions for you-p7060168.jpg   37 owners, questions for you-p7060175.jpg  

Old 07-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Registered

Ah yes, I remember that footrest bar. I was looking for a pic to post, but Brian beat me to it.

Quick Reply: 37 owners, questions for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.