Forum is dead. >

Forum is dead.

Notices

Forum is dead.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:54 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Sorry Mark....but that was funny (as long as the paint wan't scratched!!)
Old 08-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FOFLOL; thought I was the only one who ran into idgits at the dock. Try shoving a pontoon boat with a crazed woman at the helm, away with an extension pole, not once but 3x that biatch tried to run into me, then ran headlong into the dock taking out a huge chunk and leaving a nice dent in a pontoon.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:27 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just when I thought the board was getting bored..ha ha
Those last two stories still have my sides hurting.

I would like to have seen a video of that sailboat episode.
Mark that must have been hard for you not to be rolling and giving the Coastie a much harder time.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:32 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK
I got T-boned yesterday at Kingsmill Marina by a remote control sailboat while i was tied up. We were just getting back to the boat from lunch and a guy about 70, another about 35 and a teenager are playing with these 2 sailboats. The kid runs into the bow of my boat with one of them so i get on the bow and grab it by the mast and shove it away from my boat. The old guy jumps all over me about hurting his grandsons toy. I tell him look you SOB thats a 30 grand paint job your hitting. Well then the kid runs into me again. So this time i grab it by the mast and hurl it about 10'. This thing was about 5' long and the mast was higher than the bow of my boat which is what kept it from scratching my paint. I tell them lets call the Game Warden and let him settle it. Then the dad who has already call me a azzhole after i called his dad a son of a bit2h tells me he's a officer in the Coast Guard and how come my boat doesn't have nos. on it and for me to give him my registration.I guess he doesn't know anything about Federal Documentation being in the Coast Guard. I tell him to show me his military ID. He doesn't have it with him so i tell him he's a GD liar because if he was a officer in the coast guard he would have called me Captain or Sir not a azzhole. Well i found out he is a Lt. Commander in the coast guard and i got his name today I'm seriously thinking about reporting him to the District Commandant. The dockmaster who i've known for along time finally got down there and had seen them run into my boat and calmed everybody down and we left. The old man hollered at me when we were untieng the boat that he bet i didn't know a dam thing about boats. So i told him well you old phucker i've got a brand new 37 footer and your out here playing with a 5' toy at your age
Mark pick on someone your own age wait you where. If you want I can bring down my 42" r.c. and you can run into he's sail boat and sink it well no dont do that they'll call it a performance boating accident then.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:06 AM
Registered

I have a feeling it would have looked something like this if you were standing on the deck of the AT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZPWA_3YfIM
Old 08-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered

LMAO Now thats some funny sht there
Old 08-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts
Talking

Now that's a good story!! You should've slowly turned the stern in their direction as you idled away....and roosted them!!! (or at least sunk the sailboat!!)

Check out the Pictures of our Jupiter Hot Boat Bash from Sunday!! Had about 25 boats turn our for the event!!

http://www.piratejoes.com/07_Jupiter_Boat_Rally.html
Old 08-14-2007, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Now that's a good story!! You should've slowly turned the stern in their direction as you idled away....and roosted them!!! (or at least sunk the sailboat)

http://www.piratejoes.com/07_Jupiter_Boat_Rally.html
That was my intention when i left but there was a center console tied up in front of me and they had managed to run into him by the time i got turned around and i didn't want to get someone elses boat wet.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:55 PM
good2go38
VIP Member

Hey Ric I think Mark is getting closer to that old guys age in 10 days or so.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:19 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by good2go38
Hey Ric I think Mark is getting closer to that old guys age in 10 days or so.
Cool lets

Quick Reply: Forum is dead.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.