Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
A/T or Hustler >

A/T or Hustler

Notices

A/T or Hustler

Old 10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

37 a/t hands down, based of my 32 a/t thet are a awsome rough water boat with a deep cockpit and show very big for the size and great hull for speed and rough stuff.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:15 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

The Slingshot I rode in was very un-nerving!!
Was scary in SMALL water ..not with me in BIG water!!
Oh Oh!!.. I forgot..NO FREEBOARD!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Ok, what's with all the PQ guys?

Macklin, help me out here!
lol
Old 10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckbeecher
The Slingshot I rode in was very un-nerving!!
Was scary in SMALL water ..not with me in BIG water!!
Oh Oh!!.. I forgot..NO FREEBOARD!!!

I'm sure it was not the boat but the driver.....
Old 10-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by pkspx
lol
You must know the deal, then.

BTW nice avatar! Who is she???
Old 10-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Registered

Default AT or Hustler

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Thinking of moving up to a 38 and have narrowed it down to either a 37 A/T or 388 Slingshot, mostly lake erie boating but it gets pretty rough out there at times so i am looking for the one that will have the best all around comfort, rough ride capability and handling with a twin 525 set-up. speed in the high 80's to low 90's would be great as well. Which would you recomend for all around performance especially rough water.
I have run several AT's in the past three or four years the latest on being the 37/700 featured in PRA magazine for September.
Take a look at the article or email me for a copy it says it all.
The boat is one of the few sport/performance rigs that you can buy today that will give you creature comfort,good looks,and a competitivly fast and safe ride.
You get it all and its Custom.....order what you want right down to the last nut and bolt.
[email protected]
Old 10-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Registered

I have run several AT's in the past three years mostly at Poker Runs,the last boat being a 37/700 which is one of the feature articles in PRA sept 07 magazine.
Read the article ...it says it all.If you can't get a copy email me for one.
The 37 is one of the few sport/performance riggs that you can buy today that offers nice creature comfort in cabion and cockpit,has looks fit and finish,and is competitivly fast especially in blue water giving the owner the best of all combinations.
Best of all you are buying a custom bolt that you can spec out right down to the last nut and bolt so you get what you want.

The boat holds its value and the guy that owns the company is out ion front when you have a problem where can you get that today.
[email protected] aka RACERBOY
Old 10-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Registered

Well you guys are pretty much backing up what i have heard and read so far about the A/T, by biggest selling point will be the rough water ride, lake erie can get to be a real mess in a hurry. I would love to see the article if you can post a link that would be great, and thanks for all the support on the boats. I will probably put mine up for sale in the spring and start to plan out my new one or if i find one a cpl years old with the side entry cabin and good amenities that would work as well.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Ok, what's with all the PQ guys?

Macklin, help me out here!
LMFAO!

Wish I have ridden in a 388 so I could really make a comparison. All I can say is do an OSO search for this boat. There was a most interesting thread on 388's and their handling characteristics a while back in the GD forum. They are beautiful boats, but after reading that thread it dropped off my radar. I did climb all over a 388 in Miami. The AT is so much more boat for all the reasons mentioned above.

Let Pat take you for a sea trial in the Atlantic off Pampano. You will be placing an order like I did. Guaranteed!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Well you guys are pretty much backing up what i have heard and read so far about the A/T, by biggest selling point will be the rough water ride, lake erie can get to be a real mess in a hurry. I would love to see the article if you can post a link that would be great, and thanks for all the support on the boats. I will probably put mine up for sale in the spring and start to plan out my new one or if i find one a cpl years old with the side entry cabin and good amenities that would work as well.
A buddy here has a 2002 37AT center entry he just cut the price on. (The replacement he wants was cut so he's trying to move this one). It's a sweet boat, clean, great stereo, even indoor kept on a trailer. A number of members here can attest to the condition of the boat.

excursions boat:
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18301-en.html

Quick Reply: A/T or Hustler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.