Changing tides...... >

Changing tides......

Notices

Changing tides......

Old 02-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Yeah, and what are you taking out Jupiter??? That bass-boat?
You got me confused with your former co-worker......he is Jupiter Pulsare/ he has a very fast flat water boat.

I have a 32 Sunsation, not as fast as J. Pulsare but can be used in more than flat water......
Old 02-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
You got me confused with your former co-worker......he is Jupiter Pulsare/ he has a very fast flat water boat.

I have a 32 Sunsation, not as fast as J. Pulsare but can be used in more than flat water......
Also a bass boat!!
Old 02-02-2009, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Whoops. Sorry about that. Dam Super Bowl beers....
Old 02-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Also a bass boat!!
Don't be so quick to knock the Sunsation brothers......they got their 43 built and a dozen produced!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

LOL! Touchee!!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey guys, How'd I get dragged into this???? LMAO! Pat, it may not be an Active Thunder but it's no bass boat either!!! Anytime you want to take a ride and try balancing a 21' boat at over 75 MPH on the pad I'll be happy to let you take the helm!,,,and Jupiter Sunsation is correct. Jupiter is not that bad of an inlet unless you have an outgoing tide with a decent sized swell coming in. My "bass boat" er..Checkmate Pulsare has been in and out of that inlet dozens of times with no problems. I've taken a few misty ones over the bow but that's half the fun!! Hope to see you guys at the Miami Show! Jupiter Sunsation, we'll have to hookup and hit the county line sandbar one sunday...by the way, Guana Banana is now open and has boat dockage (if you can fit under the bridge by Burt Reynolds park)..Great waterfront restaurant/bar!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Jupiter Sunsation, we'll have to hookup and hit the county line sandbar one sunday...by the way, Guana Banana is now open and has boat dockage (if you can fit under the bridge by Burt Reynolds park)..Great waterfront restaurant/bar!

I saw that last week when I took my kids out on the Whaler. I can easily get back there with the Sunsation, just have to use the south bridge and come around the back. The north bridge (right next to ramp) is too shallow as it rounds towards the ICW. We went to the Countyline sandbar last weekend and it was full of starfish/sea urchins at low tide. Kids had a blast......
Old 02-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

I saw that last week when I took my kids out on the Whaler. I can easily get back there with the Sunsation, just have to use the south bridge and come around the back. The north bridge (right next to ramp) is too shallow as it rounds towards the ICW. We went to the Countyline sandbar last weekend and it was full of starfish/sea urchins at low tide. Kids had a blast......
I may hit the sandbars on Sunday the 15th. Let me know, we can make a day of it!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

James...2nd week of march? Hmmmm.....I have the use of a condo in Key Largo whenever I want. See if I can get down there and meet you for a drink or 10.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Also a bass boat!!
easy there Brian you might have to watch your knee caps next time you come to chi town :

Quick Reply: Changing tides......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.