Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
An appropriate change... >

An appropriate change...

Notices

An appropriate change...

Old 12-20-2012, 06:57 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Steve- That front plate never did clean up from all the bugs we killed going to Yellowstone and back this summer! I've got an '07 Yamaha Vector as a spare in the bed of the truck, my wife's 2010 Yamaha Vector in the trailer next to my 2010 SkiDoo XR1200. And Wisconsin might just be in the offing for this weekend for a shakedown run...have a family party in Pleasant Prairie Saturday night, so we might roll north from there and hit Portage or Dane County on Sunday.

Brian- We will be staying in Saint Zenon. Never been there, don't know what to expect. Meeting some friends from south-central Pennslyvania that used to go there all the time. Arriving on the 26th and staying thru the 1st...shoot me your number if you are gonna be around...

Condor- I just went to BoatLetteringtoyou.com and found fonts that matched...its pretty easy...
Old 12-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 4,314 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Wow that was a HUUGE storm as predicted, Mike can you come by and help me dig out!?!?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:01 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Wow that was a HUUGE storm as predicted, Mike can you come by and help me dig out!?!?
Look WHERE I said it was going to hit, dumbass....
Old 12-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Steve- That front plate never did clean up from all the bugs we killed going to Yellowstone and back this summer! I've got an '07 Yamaha Vector as a spare in the bed of the truck, my wife's 2010 Yamaha Vector in the trailer next to my 2010 SkiDoo XR1200. And Wisconsin might just be in the offing for this weekend for a shakedown run...have a family party in Pleasant Prairie Saturday night, so we might roll north from there and hit Portage or Dane County on Sunday.

Brian- We will be staying in Saint Zenon. Never been there, don't know what to expect. Meeting some friends from south-central Pennslyvania that used to go there all the time. Arriving on the 26th and staying thru the 1st...shoot me your number if you are gonna be around...

Condor- I just went to BoatLetteringtoyou.com and found fonts that matched...its pretty easy...
I was in St Zenon this past weekend. They got hit with 120 cms. It was insane! You staying at Cabanon I assume? Its a little outdated but thats not why youre there anyway. Some sick trails and everything was groomed well. Will just get better by the 26th. Its like mid-winter conditions up there!