Joined the Cult. Finally! >

Joined the Cult. Finally!

Notices

Joined the Cult. Finally!

Old 03-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tfarmer
Got the truck serviced today, oil and filter, fuel filters , tires. I'm ready to hook it up.
You're going to have to strap me in a car seat Farmer. I wont be able to sit down. Throw my a** in the bed if needed. Friday night after all the work is done, drinks on me!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by matthewr
You're going to have to strap me in a car seat Farmer. I wont be able to sit down. Throw my a** in the bed if needed. Friday night after all the work is done, drinks on me!
Hell yeah I'm thirsty!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
congrats!
Thanks Jeff! Any hits on yours? Another AT in your future?
Old 03-26-2013, 11:05 PM
Registered

boat buying road trips are awesome , until you get home late sunday and realize you gotta go to work in a few hours . me and a buddy drove straight to michigan 750miles , slept drove straight back home . its crazy what we will do for a boat , or in my wifes words '' a stupid boat ''
Old 03-26-2013, 11:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by state1310
boat buying road trips are awesome , until you get home late sunday and realize you gotta go to work in a few hours . me and a buddy drove straight to michigan 750miles , slept drove straight back home . its crazy what we will do for a boat , or in my wifes words '' a stupid boat ''
A few years ago I bought a boat online...Flew out to Chicago with my mom, rented an Expedition and towed it 2200 miles back to Seattle. Thats a roadtrip I will never forget...It was awesome!
Old 03-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by state1310
Totally understand that. I love boat road trips. We're leaving Thursday night, get there around noon Friday, take care of all the paperwork then off to the Resort for some down timeLeave Saturday Morning and head back. Looking like 16 hours each way, 1000 miles each way. Yuck!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Damn skippy Steve! I think I had a smile the whole way home from New York!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Will likely pass you on the road Friday or Saturday morning! Leaving on our boat road trip tomorrow afternoon...Paducah, KY for the first night, then down to Port St. Lucie for Friday night. Getting up and heading down to meet Pat in Pompano Saturday morning. However, since the wife has next week off for spring break, we'll be spending some time on the water before rolling back the following Friday.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Will likely pass you on the road Friday or Saturday morning! Leaving on our boat road trip tomorrow afternoon...Paducah, KY for the first night, then down to Port St. Lucie for Friday night. Getting up and heading down to meet Pat in Pompano Saturday morning. However, since the wife has next week off for spring break, we'll be spending some time on the water before rolling back the following Friday.
Myself and tfarmer are going to try to take a tour of the AT Factory. Maybe we will see ya! Hopefully by noon we are in Pompano.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Registered

Be sure to post some pics, always love shop tour pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.