Notices

'08 37 listed

Old 04-30-2013, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by neva satisfied
Are you saying it was listed at this price last spring?
Close to it but it was on here a long time, no idea what it sold for or what the new owners did to it.

But then again I am getting old,,,,,,,, memory is t what it used to be.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by neva satisfied
Are you saying it was listed at this price last spring?
As I remember it the first owner had it listed in the 120's for over a year and as low as 95 or 99K then it sold to the current owner. Boat had some dock rash in the paint and was in need of a good cleaning. I just don't like the FSU color scheme.

These boats should be pulling more money for what you get IMHO.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
The 07 looks nice.
The 07 is in immaculate condition and anyone who has seen it can attest to that.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by activeshack
the 07 is in immaculate condition and anyone who has seen it can attest to that.
yes it is !!!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

OK, now the crap is starting to get deep.

It's had 3 owners that I can count:

1st owner was a car dealer that had to get his cash out quick when the economy tanked. He sold it for a cash deal on the cheap side, north of $120K. This was in MD.

2nd owner was in SC. The boat was a little much for him. I visited him at his house on behalf of a perspective buyer. He had it advertised for north of $120K. It did need a fair amount of cosmetic attention at this time; and the generator had serious issues. (I don't think generator is in the boat anymore.)

3rd owner is in MI. I saw the boat from a distance at Boyne Thunder last year and it looked good.

Ever since it sold by the first owner, it's always had a low price when it goes for sale, and everyone asks "WTF's with this boat?" Last I knew it had less than 100 original hours on it.

And BTW, it's a Washington Redskins paint scheme. First owner was in MD/DC area and a big Redskins fan, as was the Factory Rep that sold him the AT--along with a half a dozen other boats over the years. (RIP Frank Marchone)

Now, why don't we stop spreading tall tales and I heard this & that stories, and if someone really likes and wants the boat--go jump on it. It's a ridiculous deal even if it still needs some cosmetic attention.

And the '07 that Shack owns is immaculate. It has a perfect, hardly used Myco under it as well that would take a check stroked for $18K to replace. Compare such to the trailer under the '08.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 04-30-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Thank You!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Welcome.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I inquired on the boat and recieved a ton of pics. It does need a fair amount of cosmetic attention. The swim platform is beat up bad too. The gen set has been fixed but not in the boat currently. The cockpit vinyl is faded in spots almost like there was an issue with the vinyl.

I really like the paint scheme but for me it was too much to deal with straight away unless the price was a bit better. The owner seems like a hell of a nice guy. Relocated but the boat is still in grand rapids area.

Just to clarify, these are just my opinions...I'm pretty anal.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Pwraddr
I inquired on the boat and recieved a ton of pics. It does need a fair amount of cosmetic attention. The swim platform is beat up bad too. The gen set has been fixed but not in the boat currently. The cockpit vinyl is faded in spots almost like there was an issue with the vinyl.

I really like the paint scheme but for me it was too much to deal with straight away unless the price was a bit better. The owner seems like a hell of a nice guy. Relocated but the boat is still in grand rapids area.

Just to clarify, these are just my opinions...I'm pretty anal.
The info you and Sydwayz posted is what I know about it as well. I also have the pics. The boat now has about 180hrs on it.
I believe Stealin Thunder also had the same issue with the gray carbon fiber vinyl it was warrantied a few years back.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
The info you and Sydwayz posted is what I know about it as well. I also have the pics. The boat now has about 180hrs on it.
I believe Stealin Thunder also had the same issue with the gray carbon fiber vinyl it was warrantied a few years back.
I am the newest owner. any chance anyone knows anything about the warrantied gray carbon fiber. I can live w it if i have to but would love to have it all fresh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.