Stupid question.

Notices

Stupid question.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:26 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,219 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
Please tell me the 42/43 is staggered, if its not good luck trying to sell those cig and Outerlimits owners on it. I comprehend what pay says about gaining nothing from a staggered setup, but good luck telling 95 percent of those guys....
Thanks for your advice Adam! We'll make sure Harry checks out all OSO feedback.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:23 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Wow now that I think about it Adam didn't you own an Active Thunder that spun out. This maybe a "stupid question" but why are they not putting a warning label on these boats?
Old 05-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
22:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...r-banshee.html

Some old footage including the 22AT here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a736aQE6n7g 42/43 put on hold until recreational lending comes back.
I still want a 22
Old 05-30-2013, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Molds are waxed and ready to go! Send money. Can we do a Merc this time??? 300XS would be bad-azz.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
Wow now that I think about it Adam didn't you own an Active Thunder that spun out. This maybe a "stupid question" but why are they not putting a warning label on these boats?
Adam bought that boat that ran up on a sand bar, not rolled. He never drove it after he bought it, I believe.

We did start put a warning label in the boats after this incident advising the driver not to be on plane in less that 24" of water. It seems to have helped.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:19 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

My point is that most of these boat incidents can be brought back to a driver error or mechanical failure. Think about if not every attorney in the world would be all over suing based upon a faulty design. The new point I want to make is have you ever noticed that Mike Fiore and Skip Bracer don't spend their time in a public forum making negative comments that may be baseless. They spend time running multi million dollar operations but then again that might be why they are the top selling brands. I will stop posting here sorry to interfere you can go back to brand bashing and senseless dribble.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
We did start put a warning label in the boats after this incident advising the driver not to be on plane in less that 24" of water. It seems to have helped.
Now thats funny.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Molds are waxed and ready to go! Send money. Can we do a Merc this time??? 300XS would be bad-azz.
As soon as I find that bag of $$, you'll be getting a call. A 22 with a 300xs would be badazz, but hopefully that bag of $$ has enuff for a bit bigger
Old 05-30-2013, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
The new point I want to make is have you ever noticed that Mike Fiore and Skip Bracer don't spend their time in a public forum making negative comments that may be baseless. They spend time running multi million dollar operations but then again that might be why they are the top selling brands. I will stop posting here sorry to interfere you can go back to brand bashing and senseless dribble.
Honestly, I have thought about that over the years. But I disagree with owning a business and being silent about your products or interacting with the customers.

The majority of my customers have turned into friends. Even after they sell their AT and move on to something else. To me that is more important than anything else.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Having been very recently accused of being a "disciple" of "Pat Jesus" and and AT zealot (although I'm pretty certain the accuser did not use correct spelling due to bong resin issues), I have to say that brand loyalty is one of the dumbest things you can encounter in life. Buy what you WANT...for your own practical reasons...not some corporations. The Cigarette Top Gun is probably my favorite boat of all time...but I didn't buy one. I loved my Fountain, too. Why wave the flag of a company that is not yours? UNLESS....it IS yours...in which case, flag waving is, at least in my eyes, totally justified. So, if Pat is proud of his product, and not only makes the claim that it handles well when driven correctly, but PROVES it with his test rides (yeah...I was nervous, and even thought the boat turned on rails at speed, I won't be doing that on my own...I know my limits).

Its along the lines of people who are fans of a sports team saying, "Yeah, we kicked the Red Wings' butt last night." Really? I didn't see you out there taking a shift....must've missed that.

Subtle ribbing of your competition's product in an online environment isn't exactly damning, in my opinion.

Respectfully submitted by a lover of ALL offshore boats,

Michael Sommer
President, Diagrind, Inc. - supplier of the BEST superabrasive grinding tools money can buy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.