Old 05-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

When this is all they are worth:
Attached Thumbnails Is this guy kidding???-2007vette.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

See...I tried using words...pictures are likely easier to understand. Or maybe crayon drawings?

Also, if you can find me a good deal on a C6 coupe...I'm interested. Wanna upgrade Michelle's car...
Old 05-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 282 Likes on 136 Posts

So basically you're saying that the 07 and 08 37AT are like the high mileage corvette, and the 03 with 496's is like the low mileage one??? Are the 07 and 08 in that bad of shape???
Old 05-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think pop-up books may be best thing for him!!! Simple pleasures for the simple minded...
Old 05-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I think he's saying you have to take everything into consideration. What condition are the engines and drives? Fresh or salt water? Kept inside and stored 6 months a year or sits outside uncovered in the Florida sun 12 months a year? Condition of the fiberglass, vinyl, carpet, etc. Similar amenities like microwave, tv, dvd, AC, heat, etc.

You need to take all of these into consideration when assigning a value to a boat.

But, bottom line why even start a post like that unless you just want to stir the pot? It's funny because in another thread he was doing the exact opposite. Stating another boat was in much worse shape so the one in for sale was worth more.

Which proves he's doing nothing more that trying to get people riled up for no reason other than he has nothing better to do.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

you guy's are Pathetic everyone tell's me to stop posting and my opinion was wrong " again opinion "
out of all the people on there high A.T. horse I can't believe that the owner of active thunder " PAT" would start a new thread to keep this going .
I was men enough to have that thread deleted because it was going in the wrong direction and then Pat start's a new thread to continue on .
I will stand by my opinion that the said boat in question is not worth almost the same amount as a 5 year newer one with better power paint ect, if all other things are equal

mike

Last edited by mikebrls; 05-13-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 302Sport
So basically you're saying that the 07 and 08 37AT are like the high mileage corvette, and the 03 with 496's is like the low mileage one??? Are the 07 and 08 in that bad of shape???
That's what it sound's like .
Old 05-13-2013, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I think he's saying you have to take everything into consideration. What condition are the engines and drives? Fresh or salt water? Kept inside and stored 6 months a year or sits outside uncovered in the Florida sun 12 months a year? Condition of the fiberglass, vinyl, carpet, etc. Similar amenities like microwave, tv, dvd, AC, heat, etc.

You need to take all of these into consideration when assigning a value to a boat.

But, bottom line why even start a post like that unless you just want to stir the pot? It's funny because in another thread he was doing the exact opposite. Stating another boat was in much worse shape so the one in for sale was worth more.

Which proves he's doing nothing more that trying to get people riled up for no reason other than he has nothing better to do.
again that was my opinion that a 2005 400 hour boat with bad gel coat and beat up was worth less then the 2009 36 with 100 hours and a nice paint job .
how could I be wrong with that stated opinion .

mike
Old 05-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Registered

How come the NADA on a 2008 37 msrp is $349k
and a 20012 37 imsrp is $ 334 k .
so let me get this straight . as you posted in the other thread all your price's are up because of material cost went up, so 4 year's later the material cost went down and so did the price of the boat ?
so that would make an older boat worth more then a newer one .

now I get it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.