It makes it all worth while.... >

It makes it all worth while....

Notices

It makes it all worth while....

Old 08-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default It makes it all worth while....

I just got off the phone with a guy that just sold his 25 Tantrum he bought pre-owned from California. Now I will admit I get some pretty weird phone calls but this one turned out nothing like I expected.

I built the boat originally for the guy he bought it from used in 1999. He gave me the background on the boat, what he did with it, where he boated, engine horror stories, etc. all the time I am scratching my head wondering why he was calling me since it was now gone.

Finally he is finishing the story and says he was just calling to tell me that it was an honor to own the AT and how much he enjoyed his time on the boat and that he was really going to miss her.

If you happen to read this forum, my friend, I just wanted to say that really made my day!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And thats why you do what you do!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Registered

I have a 00' Tantrum a bought from the original owner back in 07'. It had 144 hrs. on it when I bought it. Today I have 643 hrs. My wife and I love this boat. We had 7 boats before this one. By far none there's no comparison to the handling, performance, ride and just the overall built. This boats only really just 24' 5" and little shy of 4,000 lbs. It's amazing how it goes through rough water. It just wants to get it's nose down and cut those waves. I say that with the drive a tick above 0 trim and tabs just tick down. I see my friends boats porpoise and bouncing all over the place. And they all have bigger boats. Wow! What a boat!

Thanks A/T
Old 08-07-2013, 02:43 PM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kind of make you wish A/T was building the 25 again !!!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Gold Member

YES but I think a 29' with a 565 and ddc hull would be AWESOME and hopefully my next boat. I hope some people order them so I can buy one used. lol I would love new but thats not in my budget right now maybe in the future who knows......... Either way the 25 is a great boat