Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Which Thunder Do You Own? >

Which Thunder Do You Own?

Notices
View Poll Results: Which Thunder Do You Own?
21.05%
5.26%
28 twin
0%
32v
31.58%
32 cat
5.26%
37v
0%
37AVH
36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Which Thunder Do You Own?

Old 08-17-2002, 12:50 PM
FRANKIEFRANKIE

Default What about me?

I own a 22' AT.

My friend Kevin owns one two.

Old 08-18-2002, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey Frankiefrankie, I saw your 22, I was with Pat that day, nice ride, what a sleaper love them drives.
Old 08-18-2002, 06:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks A.T. Todd, unfortunatly the boat was not there, a very disappointing and expensive weekend, my wife ended up shopping the poker run money. Quite a few people tracked me down and I am gladd that we got to meet Thunderstruck, Tom Gurley from Louisianna, along with his 4 best buddies, what a bunch of great guys. Thunderstruck was nice enough to invite me aboard for the run, otherwise I would have been beached all weekend, Thanks Tom I owe you one, (like a sliding right , white plexiglass door below the sink). Later Jeff Jassby
Old 08-18-2002, 08:30 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

Hey, Jassman how about posting some pictures of RADIO ACTIVE? The AT Web site hasn't been updated and I would really like to see how she turned out!

Old 08-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It would be real nice if I also knew how the hell it turned out, been waiting for some pics also, not a happy camper right now

Last edited by JASSMAN; 08-18-2002 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-18-2002, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jassman,
I take it your boat was not ready in time for the run?
Old 08-18-2002, 09:55 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Jassman, Glad we hooked up this weekend. It was great to meet you and Sandy. Great run and good people. I think the blonde and the hotel bar followed me home or maybe I was just fantasizing. OOH, wait I was supposed to post that on another board.

Come over to Lake Charles this weekend for our boat club Poker Run even if RADIOACTIVE isn't ready. We'll still have fun. Bring the kids it's a family event. If you do get the boat, we'll make up a special prize for you like fastest V in Lake Charles or coolest guy or something.

I found drive oil in the bilge from the left drive after we got home today. I had been losing a little oil so it looks like the upper drive seal leaked oil into the bellows and finally filled up the bellows to the point where oil leaked into the engine compartment around the shaft. (Especially with the drive tilted up for trailering.) So, pulled the outdrive this afternoon and will get the seals replace hopefully in time for our little Poker Run.

Jeff, don't let the bastards get you down.

Tom
Old 08-18-2002, 09:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Sorry, that was the blonde AT the bar. My hands were shaking when I started thinking about ummm you know.
Old 08-19-2002, 07:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No evident Plastic surgury on that girl, NOTTTTTTTT almost got my eye's poked out just walking by and then my neck got whiplashed from Sandy whipping my neck around, a very painfull weekend
Old 08-28-2002, 02:55 PM
FlashptA10

Default lil- Thunder

I finally got my 22' Active Thunder.
Graphics will be on it soon .
First Run was Aug. 10th at the Lake Lanier Poker Run in Ga.
lil- Thunder is located in South Florida & owned by Kevin & Candy Politte. The boat has a custom center console & fish deck on a 22'active Thunder hull with a PSI surface drive and powered by a 300 hp wasp V6 super charge engine. The boat runs 70 plus.
Attached Thumbnails Which Thunder Do You Own?-poker-run-ga.1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Which Thunder Do You Own?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.