[ATTACH=CONFIG]523329[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Not impressed...-image.jpg  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

:
Originally Posted by drejustice
I was ready to buy. I had been looking for a used 30-33 boat for a while but couldn't find available what I wanted at the time. Let's not get started on why center entry is better than side... Clean, turnkey, reliable, updated, etc, so I ended up building.
Maybe you should get into why a center entry is better so Remedy gets it just once more!
Old 05-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I was looking 2 years ago for a 32 or 37, there was nothing available that I liked in my price range (under 100K.) I was very interested in Audacity, but he wasn't willing to sell at that time. Wound up getting a Formula instead (probably should have waited)
Old 05-13-2014, 01:35 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

Originally Posted by katywompus
When I was looking 2 years ago for a 32 or 37, there was nothing available that I liked in my price range (under 100K.) I was very interested in Audacity, but he wasn't willing to sell at that time. Wound up getting a Formula instead (probably should have waited)
Don't feel bad. He wouldn't sell Audacity to me either before I bought my current 32
Old 05-13-2014, 04:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pwraddr
People know when you are serious and typically they treat you the same. It is best for both parties to get a deal together.
Know this feeling all too well. All the key words come out that scream bs come out when talking to someone that isn't serious. Thats why I jumped on what I just did. No telling when that 1 real buyer will come pick up what you are selling.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Registered

Problem was there was no 37 i wanted when i had buyers, That is the biggest problem trying to sell and get what you want all at once. Unless your willing to have 2 boats or no boats it is why most cant sell or buy.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:35 PM
DRP
Registered

Originally Posted by rssteiny
Problem was there was no 37 i wanted when i had buyers, That is the biggest problem trying to sell and get what you want all at once. Unless your willing to have 2 boats or no boats it is why most cant sell or buy.
Exactly! That is why I was trying to test the waters to see if anything "may" be coming available? I don't mind not having a boat for a year but any longer and I may go off the deep end and order a 33 that I can't afford. I'm sure that a certain Florida person would be happy to oblige.

I just wanted to know that if I sold mine that I could find a 32A/T so I wouldn't have to buy a 32 sunny or fountain

Last edited by DRP; 05-14-2014 at 05:25 AM.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad-Influence
Exactly! That is why I was trying to test the waters to see if anything "may" be coming available? I don't mind not having a boat for a year but any longer and I may go off the deep end and order a 33 that I can't afford. I'm sure that a certain Florida person would be happy to oblige.

I just wanted to know that if I sold mine that I could find a 32A/T so I would have to buy a 32 sunny or fountain
There will always be something that can be bought. How "right" the price is to you will be the real factor.
Don't expect to get a firesale deal on something that is not listed for sale or just got listed. That does not mean you can't find a nice boat at a reasonable price.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 509 SC
:

Maybe you should get into why a center entry is better so Remedy gets it just once more!

Well you would say that since you are stuck with a center entry. Maybe someday you will sober up!
Old 05-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mine will more then likely go on the market next week..... new interior, gauges, stereo, flooring and carpet is being made. Probably shouldn't post pics until it is listed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.