Notices

33 vs 37

Old 12-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DaveK26
Yes that is the 33 I was in. Went up there to see it as soon as I saw it listed since I have only seen pics and videos of the boats. I would definitely like to see yours so I know the differences between the boats if you don't mind.
Shoot me an email: mike(at)diagrind.com.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveK26
Exactly the info I was looking for thanks! We like the freedom of trailering to different places and it sounds like either boat is doable. Any idea what the parts for the AC cost ballpark? Also if the boat doesn't have the table option to put filler cushions on for another bed what is ballpark cost on the parts for that? Appreciate the info so far.
Both of those you can have done locally, unless you want to bring them to FL and we can do them at the factory. The first handful of 33s, including the one you are looking at have completely custom interiors. What you would be having built for interior platform/cushions would be custom spec'd for that 33. We could do it remotely, but it would require a template & shipping costs.

Shogren's new shop arm would likely be a good option for you, more locally. There is a guy in McHenry area that everyone locally raves about for mechanical and he can likely do the AC as well. (Keith at Waves and Wheels, IIRC)

Plan on $6K-ish for the AC and interior mods. (Marine AC is NOT cheap. Unit is no bigger than a window unit from Home Depot, but it needs to be able to withstand the pounding which is what cranks up the cost.) You could get away with a 7K BTU, but I recommend a 10K BTU so the unit isn't completely pegged.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
You sure about that first part?
Really! I see how it is Brian
Old 12-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Registered

i was gonna have 4200.00 in doing what you would like to this boat. just could never stop using it to get it done!!!!!! and when winter came i was about to let it sit outside at a shop. im weird
Old 12-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by TDSTYG
Really! I see how it is Brian
Just kidding my friend. I look forward to when we can again. Miami Boat Show in Feb?
Old 12-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just kidding my friend. I look forward to when we can again. Miami Boat Show in Feb?
I'll be there! The Rage is going to be in the show.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Registered

I will be there! Flying in wendsday heading down to key largo for couple days. Going to show on Friday