'96 32' AT- Need Dash/Gauge/Helm pics >

'96 32' AT- Need Dash/Gauge/Helm pics

Notices

'96 32' AT- Need Dash/Gauge/Helm pics

Old 06-30-2016, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TooLateVTEC
I didn't know they all didn't use them, lol.

OP, if you still want the measurements of mine let me know and I'll try to get them measured tmw evening or something.
Please don't go out of your way, but would love to have the measurements if you get a chance. Curious if the passenger side also has a plate on your boat?
Going to send it over to Innotech and get one made with a new layout facilitating a Garmin and new switch panel.
Thanks!
Old 06-30-2016, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by safeandsound
Please don't go out of your way, but would love to have the measurements if you get a chance. Curious if the passenger side also has a plate on your boat?
Going to send it over to Innotech and get one made with a new layout facilitating a Garmin and new switch panel.
Thanks!
Sure, I'll try to get it measured sometime tmw after work and yard work.

It's not a perfect square so I'll just draw a diagram with measurements and it would be easiest to text or email a pic of what I draw. PM me which ever you want me to send it to.

There's no plate on the passenger side, just the compass molded into the dash above the glove box.