Looking At An Older 37' Info Wanted >

Looking At An Older 37' Info Wanted

Notices

Looking At An Older 37' Info Wanted

Old 07-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 159 Posts
Default Looking At An Older 37' Info Wanted

I am interested in any and all info from the Active Thunder cult crowd about a 2000 37' being sold local to me without power or drives. I unfortunately lost my beloved cigarette café racer to a tornado back in February and just bought it back from my insurance company last week. The reason I bought it back is I had JUST 5 months prior installed new 572" blower motors and imco scx2 drives of which one semi survived, but both motors albeit sitting upside down for a few days check out fine. I have never owned an active thunder, never ridden in one and only seen one in person from a distance, so I would like any feedback on this particular year/size coupled with my power as well as things to look for on the boat. I have not laid eyes on it personally yet, but plan to this weekend and have no prior history on the boat nor access to the seller as its being sold by a broker, any insight is greatly appreciated since I am itching to thet these motors out of my garage and into a new money pit asap.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Registered

Received 1,206 Likes on 579 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...2000-37-a.html

It sold
Old 07-12-2016, 01:13 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

The 37 straight bottom for $16500 FB Powerboat Swapshop is listed as sold if thats the one you're referring to.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 159 Posts

That would be the one, the boat trader ad is still up and the broker acted like it was still for sale. Thanks guys, the search continues.

Last edited by Stuckonstupid; 07-12-2016 at 06:09 AM.