Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trex232
This boat is on ebay now
Did it go up in price again too?
Old 11-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Dude has it listed everywhere but doesn't answer simple questions like hours? Has it been water tested?
Old 11-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Registered

Man you guys are brutal...... It's not hard to find my phone #!! I have the boat listed!! I did prematurely put the boat out there for sale when I first got it.... No detail, No drive work, no interior work..... It was dirty and honestly not ready to sell.... There are over 120 pics on my website. It is turn key ready and NICE... What the hell.... So much trash talk and not one single person has called me.... I did have two guys interested and the boat WAS AT THE MECHANIC getting drive work done....So, I couldn't get pics or details those guys wanted... It WAS filthy. This is not a sketchy deal or a CON.... Just call me.... It's ready now.. I don't sell junk or **** that needs work, so it took a bit to get everything fixed... (Drive Work, New GPS speedo, interior work, Trailer work, detail, fix some lights, repair the cover, Find a set of Props, etc.... ) The boat DID NOT need motor work. Don't start talking trash or making up stories that are untrue about the boat. It's setting 30 feet from me now and it NICE and Ready for a new owner.
Anyone can call me anytime about the boat. 405-990-553five Oh yeah, I will scan the hours today so whoever cried about that can mark that off the cry baby list too.... Not trying to be an *******, but every ad out there had a phone # and the two guy wanting it were in full contact with me...

Derek
Old 11-23-2016, 01:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drock78
Dude has it listed everywhere but doesn't answer simple questions like hours? Has it been water tested?
Are you referring to my for sale thread? Because if you are that question was asked on the Nov. 21st and replied to on the 22nd. Today is the 23rd. I'll scan today. No the boat has not been on a lake and water tested. We have Merc Certified mechanics go through all systems, service all motors and drives, and check everything. It was tested on a hose for an excessive amount of time and was fine. When the weather gets better, we will take for a lake test and fix anything we missed.....

Derek
Old 11-23-2016, 01:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drock78
There's a reason your buddy dumped it on Jordan for 80k. He sold it to Teddy for 90k with a hurt motor which is still realistic. Teddy put THOUSANDS into the boat to bring it back(motors, drives, paint, powdercoating, Jersey Shore whore house smell in the cabin) among other things. 130k was a legit price for the boat. This boat needs work and not knowing anything about the motors and drives it's not worth close of 100k IMO.
I would love to hear what the boat is in "Need" of?? You obviously know more that the rest of us, so enlighten us all.....
Old 11-23-2016, 03:56 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Why list it for 99k on CL then jump 10k on it. Inquiring mind only. People see one price and it's set in there mind. After that point no matter how much more is out in to it there set off work the 99k price.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:03 PM
DRP
Registered

Originally Posted by bullittcustoms
I would love to hear what the boat is in "Need" of?? You obviously know more that the rest of us, so enlighten us all.....
From the pics I have looked at, I would say....paint, interior, flooring, a tach, rub rail, trailer bunks (to be fitted for boat). Not to mention that since this hasn't been water tested, I would have to caution on the safe side and say motors and drives would need to be gone through.

I would feel comfortable at about 60
Old 11-23-2016, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Man you guys are brutal...... It's not hard to find my phone #!! I have the boat listed!! I did prematurely put the boat out there for sale when I first got it.... No detail, No drive work, no interior work..... It was dirty and honestly not ready to sell.... There are over 120 pics on my website. It is turn key ready and NICE... What the hell.... So much trash talk and not one single person has called me.... I did have two guys interested and the boat WAS AT THE MECHANIC getting drive work done....So, I couldn't get pics or details those guys wanted... It WAS filthy. This is not a sketchy deal or a CON.... Just call me.... It's ready now.. I don't sell junk or **** that needs work, so it took a bit to get everything fixed... (Drive Work, New GPS speedo, interior work, Trailer work, detail, fix some lights, repair the cover, Find a set of Props, etc.... ) The boat DID NOT need motor work. Don't start talking trash or making up stories that are untrue about the boat. It's setting 30 feet from me now and it NICE and Ready for a new owner.
Anyone can call me anytime about the boat. 405-990-553five Oh yeah, I will scan the hours today so whoever cried about that can mark that off the cry baby list too.... Not trying to be an *******, but every ad out there had a phone # and the two guy wanting it were in full contact with me...

Derek

THIS is exactly what should have been laid out in the listing to begin with. Everyone that follows Active Thunder knows it was at National Liquidators(which doesn't have the best reputation) so the more information you can give the better. Being vague in a listing on a 110k boat doesn't cut it with this crowd.

Paint, salt corrosion, deck hatches, cracked, top ends, drives were tired, broken hinge pin on one drive. Boat wasn't taken care of for a 5 year old boat. My 14yr old boat is in better shape that that was. The price reflected it. I don't know more than the rest of anyone, but...I have owned 3 Active Thunders and follow and research all that I can. That's why they call it "The Cult"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.