Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Hope You All had Fun >

Hope You All had Fun

Notices

Hope You All had Fun

Old 10-16-2002, 08:17 AM
MrsAttAdj

Default Back to Reality.... Reality BITES!!

Todd and Tracy, We sure missed you guys. Please keep in touch and let us know how it is going. We are very glad we got to do some boating with you up here on the beautiful Emerald Coast the weekend before the run!

Mike and Cristina, No problem! Glad we were there to follow you in and very glad you did not have to Abandon Ship!!

Dan, Thanks for all you did to organize this event. We had a great time. Now, are you ready to start planning the next one???

Jeff and Sandy, Thanks for the ride Monday morning... a special thanks for letting Corey drive... he loved it, I know he was itching to push those throttles a little further forward!!!
Oh and don't forget... "you're fine" translated to english means get to the nearest fuel dock!!!

Pat and Diane, you guys are great! Thanks for all you did to help make this a great weekend... Diane, you did a great job on the Thunder Wear!!

Bosco, Congrats to you and Jennifer on the anniversary... I'll show Corey your post... he'll love it, you are right... Corey is a very good driver... not bad for 14 huh?? Maybe he'll race Active Thunders some day!!

Everyone, it was great meeting all of you! The Active Thunder family is awesome!!! We can't wait to get together with you all again!!

I have asked Diane to get me everyone's addresses. We will be making copies of the videos that I took and sending you each one! So, watch your mailbox!

Shari

Old 10-16-2002, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shari~ I posted some pic's from the run in Destin......

http://offshoreonly.com/forum/showth...threadid=34709
Old 10-16-2002, 09:59 AM
MrsAttAdj

Thanks Tracy,
I'll check them out! How are things going? Good to see you back on the board and posting!
Talk to you soon!
Shari

Old 10-16-2002, 02:37 PM
Registered

Talking

Mrs. Attadj

You forgot to ask H20Warrior how those throttles were working out for him

Tbikini
Old 10-16-2002, 08:33 PM
Registered

Todd & Tracy, I am so bumed we did not to get to spend more time with you guy's at the run. Tracy, I hope everything works out O.K. We'll have to catch up with you guy's at the next run.
Old 10-16-2002, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

It was really nice putting the names with the faces. Sandy and I had an awesome time and think we should not wait for another 6 months but have a quartly PR, but in different area at different times of the year, what do you guys think. Like out west (Todd ), that would be fun in march, East coast (Dan and Barb) end of June. The Lousianna to florida Destin coast in Oct. Then the keys at Christmas time. I hope ya all notice The North is To Cold (sorry Kevin and Judy )
Old 10-16-2002, 08:57 PM
Registered

Hey, don't you guy's worry about us. We know how to winterize, have heavy clothing and bought the optional A/C with HEAT
Old 10-17-2002, 08:22 AM
MrsAttAdj

Tbikini! My Gosh you are right!!! How could I forget?

h2owarrior... we are all dying to know, because you were so quiet about it all weekend... but how do those shiny red throttles work???