Notices

Pictures

Old 10-15-2002, 07:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Whew, just got back I had to paddle for 2 days to the nearest gas station, thats hard work I had a blast, Sandy took 125 shots and is working on getting them put on our web site, I will post them asap. Can't wait till March-BI/ANALY
Old 10-15-2002, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jass,

Sandy took some awesome photos, did she look through anything other than the camera.

Your site will definitely give everyone an idea of how much fun we had that weekend.

We took some photos as well. I'll post asap.

Obnoxious
Old 10-16-2002, 08:41 AM
MrsAttAdj

ThunderDan, Nice pictures! What a bunch of beautiful boats!! Thanks for posting them so quickly.. can't wait to see everyone else's pictures... and the videos!

32Fever, Thanks... we found an excellent graphics guy here by us. Bob and Corey say it is much easier to keep clean!
By the way, you know if you had a Thunder people would quit asking you if your boat was sinking!!! LOL!!
Tell Erika HI! We will see you guys sometime around Christmas.
Shari

Old 10-16-2002, 09:10 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by MrsAttAdj
ThunderDan, Nice pictures! What a bunch of beautiful boats!! Thanks for posting them so quickly.. can't wait to see everyone else's pictures... and the videos!

32Fever, Thanks... we found an excellent graphics guy here by us. Bob and Corey say it is much easier to keep clean!
By the way, you know if you had a Thunder people would quit asking you if your boat was sinking!!! LOL!!
Tell Erika HI! We will see you guys sometime around Christmas.
Shari
It will be great to see you again:-) We're heading to FL for the Miami show and I wanted to email/call and see if we can arrange a visit at your place at some point around the show. We want to see those 24 hours of sideways rain Dave & Deb are talking about

The transom looks good. If only you were still in fresh water, I'd have Bob talked into painting the trailer to match Oh, by the way, don't let me forget to drop the Lake Cumberland bug in your ear now. We were talking about all planning a trip and meet you there next summer Gotta find out the Lake c poker run dates.

Tell Corey I'm jealous He's driven more boats than I probably ever will. LOL!

Oh, and tell Bob we used the smoker to make Smores last weekend. Thanks for leaving that with WBPBA

Mark
Old 10-16-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered

32 Fever

That's it...keep working on them to come up to the Lake Cumberland Poker run. Would love to have another AT there to join us. You have definitely got to come down. The run is usually the weekend after Labor Day, or at least it has been for the past few years. We plan on being there this year to participate, and not just to spectate from the docks.
Old 10-16-2002, 04:10 PM
ATTADJ

Dan, Great pictures can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for everything we had a geat time.

I started making video's today, there is great shots of all the boats. If I could get everyones address I'll mail them out when I'm finished.

32 Fever, Thanks for the compliment on the boat. Corey keeps getting better at driving all the time. The guest room is ready anytime.

32 Fever & Tbikini, we will plan on coming up to Lake Cumberland next year, sounds like alot of fun.

Tbikini & Kevin, it was great having you as neighbors. Hope to see you in 6 months or sooner.

Bob

Old 10-16-2002, 05:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

tbikini,
Thanks for the input. We were in LOTO this year at that time. We're heading back next summer for the shootout. We wanted to go this summer at a less busy time to relax. Next year, we could do the shootout, the head back down south for Cumberland. Sounds like a plan.

Bob,
ATT ADJ crew can just meet us at LOTO and hang out till Cumberland. Right?

Shari,
we need to put some weight in the back of those Thunders, they sit too high in the back.

When we launched at LOTO, someone said "Man that boat sits low in the back" and someone else said "that's because he's got some big motors in that thing." We got a chuckle out of that one.
Old 10-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Registered

Talking What an experience!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics Dan, They are excellent. So are Jeff's and Mike's.

We had a "Most Excellent" time on the first Thunder Run. It was great finally putting faces with names.

Dan and Barb, Thanks for putting the whole thing together. It was great to meet you and look forward to the next "Run"

Jeff and Sandy, Jeff you were not what I expected and everything I expected. It was truly an experience. Sandy you are truly a Saint. I am so glad we got to meet both of you and look forward to doing it again.

Bob and Shari, Thanks for hangin' with us. It was really comforting to know that you, who were staying with us slow folks (did I mention my throttles suck) actually knew where they were going. I really hope you guy's come to Lake Cumberland.

Mike & Christina, What can I say, I read the posts but did not believe that a Thunder could be Obnoxious..........You proved me wrong. It was really great to meet you guys, hope the drive does not cause too much trouble and based on the performance of that 32, I know where to go when I am ready to build some motors.

Jon & Krista........Jon, I hope you do not explode before the weekend. Krista, I hope Jon does not explode this weekend. We wish you two the best and look forward to many Thunder Runs so we can reminisce about the time when............

John & Jennifer....John, It's really great having you as part of the family. I hope you enjoy dialing in the boat, I know I enjoy riding in it. Jennifer, you make Bosco look good Keep up the good work and we are glad you could make it down for the weekend.

Big Al & Becky.....You two need a boat.............. I do not know what it means on the AT website about "nude pictures to come", But you guys seemed great with your clothes on It was great to meet you and cannot wait to see you again.

Todd W.......Please do not stand that close to me ever again Especially when someone has a camera Next time we are together, you too will be a Thunder owner. Good luck, we will see you at the next run, regardless of where it is, right ?

Pat & Diane... What can I say, you two are the proud owners of an awesome boat company. And I am glad to be an owner of one of the boats and be included in the first Thunder Run. We are looking forward to the next event whenever it is. If we could run on regular time (Eastern, Standard, Mountain, etc) instead of Pat time, we sure would appreciate it Oh, and if we could have GPS navigation, that would also be a plus We love you guys and had a great time.
Old 10-17-2002, 05:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Kevin, what was the famous saying that weekend- DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT or you wont run out of gas- MUST HAVE BEEN A BAD GAUGE it was so much fun that we can't wait to do it again

Last edited by JASSMAN; 10-17-2002 at 05:49 AM.
Old 10-17-2002, 08:29 AM
Registered

Actually, I think it was, don't worry about it, you got plenty of gas......

It was a great time and it was cool to met everyone. Looking ofrward to the next one...

Quick Reply: Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.