Enough is Enough

Notices

Enough is Enough

Old 10-23-2002, 10:35 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enough is Enough

OK, after having to see pictures of the Thunder Run and not being there, after lusting after the 37 AVH and only having a 32, the ULTIMATE punishment is to get a postcard from AT with Jassman's boat featured. I must be punished. Unbelievable, home equity loan + trade in +/- wife/kids + .25*y2k stock portfolio = 37 AVH???? I need some help with my math.

Jassman you're my hero. When are you coming to Louisiana?
Old 10-24-2002, 05:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey Tom, hows it going. I should hopefully get my boat back after Nov 4th. The boat is in Sarasota right now, being tested for the Powerboat Magazine Run, I'm looking forward to that article. Then right after that, like the postcard implies they will use my boat for the open house. Then finally I'll get my boat back The guys at Total Marine and Performance in Slidell will be carring the Active Thunder boat line, which is great for us, as well as have my boat and possibly a new 28 AVH in the New Orleans boat show, they are working on that right now. I'll hook up with you sometime, thanks and take care. Jeff Jassby
Old 10-24-2002, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Active Thunder at the New Orleans boat show? If so I'll definatly be there.
Old 10-24-2002, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

A 28' AVH A/T???
Old 10-24-2002, 11:26 AM
Registered

Is the 28AVH hush hush or what.
Why is there confusion over weather this thing is happening or not. I know Im not the only one that is unclear
Old 10-24-2002, 04:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

There is no confusion, not that I see. The bottom is in development with Harry Schoell and I know the Thunder guys want to make sure the bottom is as perfect as the 37 AVH, so its not something that you want to rush on, sometimes perfection takes patentience. Call the 1-800-700-3053 its free and mentioned on the other thread as well that you asked Tantrum, John will anwser any Q's that you might have. Like I mentioned hopefully one will be done for the New Orleans show, good luck and take care. Jeff

Last edited by JASSMAN; 10-24-2002 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-25-2002, 08:37 PM
Registered

So who's boat will be at the AT open house. Radio Active and Thunder Enlightening will be there. How about about Thunder Storm, Whatever and Best Revenge ? Plus the three boats under construction. Any others ?

That should make for an excellent open house.

By the way if any of you reading this post gets in my boat (Thunder EnLightening) Make sure you take your shoes off
Old 10-25-2002, 10:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Not sure if they want to show a 4 yr old boat with over 400 hrs. Don't me wrong, the boat is very very clean for its age...but there is a slight tear in the passanger bolster and a few little dings in the gelcoat..if you know where to look. I don't know maybe I'm the only one who'd notice such things since its my boat.
Old 10-26-2002, 07:57 AM
Registered

When is this Open house? I have been swamped at work and finally just was able to get my head above water, until MOnday.

If Pat wants to keep my boat down there for it I guess Thunder Storm will be there?
Old 10-26-2002, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

RadioActive looks sweet on that postcard. Who was that good looking guy driving the boat though?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.