Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
How many 37’s built after the red one? Anyone have pics?! >

How many 37’s built after the red one? Anyone have pics?!

Notices

How many 37’s built after the red one? Anyone have pics?!

Old 06-05-2019, 01:04 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
That's all you guys noticed was the exhaust. Somebody is falling down on the job....
Some people only notice outboards. LOL.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Drock78
In a thriving economy I'd think a few pics of the latest builds would generate some interest in more new builds.
I've sat down just recently with my OEM Mercury rep to talk about sport deck I/O boats in the future. In a nutshell he said he didn't see much positive happening. I am currently building another demo boat and wanted to get input from a guy that visits all the manufacturers to get his personal, unbiased opinion on my market.

As much as I love big block Mercury Racing engines I will be ordering outboard power.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

I am happy to send you current pricing and once you order we can post some pictures of your new boat!
pretty sh!tty response...especially when the OP seems genuinely interested...not to mention used to own one.

and for the record the one he owned was probably one of your better builds...sadly when compared to the other boats owned...was probably below average.

good luck
Old 06-13-2019, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1

pretty sh!tty response...especially when the OP seems genuinely interested...not to mention used to own one.

and for the record the one he owned was probably one of your better builds...sadly when compared to the other boats owned...was probably below average.

good luck
For the record I know the OP and was being sarcastic in good fun with him. But feel free to express your dismay with my Sh#tty personality. Most people "get" me.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

For the record I know the OP and was being sarcastic in good fun with him. But feel free to express your dismay with my Sh#tty personality. Most people "get" me.
Yup, you have to get to know Pat. Just like his boats, "Exactly like nothing else"!! Happy Holidays to all!