Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
32's Coming on the Market >

32's Coming on the Market

32's Coming on the Market

Old 01-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32's Coming on the Market

If things go the way I hope they do, I will be looking for another 32. Just checking to see if anyone knows of any 32's going to be listed. Saw a couple last year that would of been in my Wheel House.

Also does anyone have info on the 1 listed on Boat Trader out of Ohio with the White 502's?

Thanks
Old 01-26-2020, 07:15 PM
Registered

I will most likely list mine again. Was listed October. Have some folks interested when the weather warms up. Mine is a '96 with many extras. I'm located in VA, so may be a little far for you. I couldn't tell you anything about the white one, sorry.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts

Looks like He just listed it..
Old 01-27-2020, 02:19 PM
Registered

I saw that he relisted his 32. Would be right up my alley, just have to wait till mine is sold. Have been a 2 boat owner many times and not going to do that again. I HOPE!!!
Old 01-27-2020, 05:14 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

Ping Chuck anyhow. We have a mutual good friend who is a boat and truck dealer; that Chuck has done a bunch of work for. Perhaps Chuck (and/or JW) can make a trade in deal work.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
Ping Chuck anyhow. We have a mutual good friend who is a boat and truck dealer; that Chuck has done a bunch of work for. Perhaps Chuck (and/or JW) can make a trade in deal work.
Brian,
B4 I listed the boat with a Broker I was open to trade down but not many options at that time. Have no idea on how to do a possible trade with a Broker involved. I'm willing to take a HIT!! but not from MIKE TYSON!!
Old 01-28-2020, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ROADHOG View Post
Brian,
B4 I listed the boat with a Broker I was open to trade down but not many options at that time. Have no idea on how to do a possible trade with a Broker involved. I'm willing to take a HIT!! but not from MIKE TYSON!!
Ive found with brokers they will not be willing to work a trade of close to equal value between two parties because their commision is essentially out the window. Only trades Ive ever worked were between two private parties.
Old 02-20-2020, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by safeandsound View Post
I will most likely list mine again. Was listed October. Have some folks interested when the weather warms up. Mine is a '96 with many extras. I'm located in VA, so may be a little far for you. I couldn't tell you anything about the white one, sorry.
One of those interest is Meeeeee!!!! On a serious Note, your 32 is one of the Nicest ...... cough cough and loudest! \m/. But i'm in the same situation. I have two currently and Id like to list mine sometime this summer. However keeping the fishing boat since it's a easy egg beater low maintenance setup. And in case all the decent 32's are gone I at least have something to go out on. If it doesn't sell soon are you thinking of coming up the Chesapeake for any of the Runs this summer?
Old 02-23-2020, 12:19 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ROADHOG View Post
I saw that he relisted his 32. Would be right up my alley, just have to wait till mine is sold. Have been a 2 boat owner many times and not going to do that again. I HOPE!!!
What are you selling???
Old 02-23-2020, 12:01 PM
Registered

2015 28 Saber with Twin 520's. Sits on a Manning triple axle Aluminum trailer with drive guard.