Old 08-11-2003, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must say I am offended by this thread and the rampant use of the word crock
Old 08-11-2003, 08:53 PM
Registered

Todd-
I was down at the AT plant last week and all is fine.
Mikey and the crew is doing a fine job rigging the boats.
Frank at All Pro's 37AVH is being painted by Joey "the squirrel" , and Steve's 37AVH is being rigged now. My 33AVH is still being created. There is a 37AVH in the mold being layed up.
Pat and Diane is keeping a watchful eye on production from the "tower".
Looks like business as usual there.
The new vinyl and leathertech work looks great, and attention to detail is fantastic. Enough said.

Pat-
I wouldn't sweat it. Men will be boys...or is that boys will be boys??? Hope you didn't break another beer bottle on the floor again!! (next time you should hit Joey).
later- Adam
Old 08-11-2003, 11:29 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Adam,

when that 33 is done I want a ride i wish there was a way for me to trade up but for now I'll be keeping mine (unless someone decides to pony up close to 100k)

I know everything will be great at AT. I just had to bring this out seeing as Pat was loafing over on the other side of the state

See you all in Oct
Old 08-12-2003, 07:19 AM
apacheddie1

Pat - whatever. I posted it for some fun since Tim heard YOU have a picture showing him painting the floor posted on your board stating ( this is what happens to former employees.I heard you had a sense of humor, guess not. Sorry that a picture of Tim enjoying his new job irritates you.
Eddie

Old 08-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DISCLAIMER:

"The intent of the following post is purely inflammatory. The author has no stake in this squabble whatsoever. He's simply bored ....... and he thinks AT's are cool."

I thought employees of Apache were to no longer post on this website?

Old 08-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Registered

Hey Eddie-

Let's put it to rest once in for all....Powerboat Style....

Put up or shut up..... Pat and You ...one on one...in the Florida sun.. (no rhyme intended)

Pat in my 33AVH with 500's and you in an apache of similar length with 500's....best man wins.....let's say in October when the 33AVH is finished.

Are you up for the challenge??? if not then go back to the tribe and the Apache Forum.

Adam
Old 08-13-2003, 06:36 PM
TIM66427

Thumbs down

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thunderdan
[B]Pat,

I would forget about it. Some people in this industry are way to concerned about what everyone else is doing or think they can make there own cause seem so much more meaningful by trying to discredit others instead they should beconcerned about there own company or own responsibilities.
Pat,

I almost posted the "other picture," but decieded to be the bigger person....

That was posted because. After working for Pat for Almost 5 years. He takes a PIC of me painting the shop floor Off the Apache web sight and posted on is board trying to discredit me. I couldn't believe it. And For all that are concerned why I left .Because Pat and my ideas of the build quality are different. And as far rigging all I can say is good luck. Remember I worked with those guys

Old 08-13-2003, 06:38 PM
apacheddie1

come on guys Lightenup,this was not about who builds the better boat. I am sure AT Builds a Great Boat, I've seen lot of them out there. Timmy was a Freind of mine way before he worked at thunder and I feel bad for what is happening. Good luck to everybody on this post, I am going back to mine. seeya

Old 08-13-2003, 07:11 PM
Registered

Well said Eddie. I can see that you are a better man
to let things die.

However, for Tim, I can say to you that you rigged my 2000 32' Thunder because I was there with you for a week at the AT plant, and the current rigging is as good or even better than in 2000.
You know your comment " as far as rigging good luck", you worked with Mikey and the crew down there, so what are you saying about them??
One word of advice...... be like Eddie and let it die.
Let by gones be by gones...move on with your new life.
Good luck at Apache Powerboats.

Adam
Old 08-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Interesting.

Do you guys at Apache have something to do besides worrying about us and our incompetency? Damn, I thought that was my job.

As far as our current team. they are the same team that has been here all along, give or take a few. They consist of a group of a dozen boat techs that are exceptionally good at what they do. All businesses lose or gain staff through the years. Occasionally a key player moves on. However the team doesn't pack up their bats and balls and go home. They simply find a new player.

Although there tends to be a mystique about boat building, it's not that complicated. There are lamination schedules and procedures for glass. Wiring diagrams and directions for electronics and gauges. Engine installation manuels for the engines. All it requires is some common sense and alot of hard work. That and a lot of patience.

Anybody that honestly believes one man builds a boat, you are mistaken. It's a team and we have what we consider to be the best.

Last edited by ActiveThunder; 08-14-2003 at 06:10 AM.

Quick Reply: Where did the "all smiles" thread go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.