Who bought RadioActive? >

Who bought RadioActive?

Notices

Who bought RadioActive?

Old 11-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Who bought RadioActive?

I Also Agree With Your Statement.....but The Used A.t. Market Is What Scares Me ...... I Have Seen Some Beautiful A.t.'s Out There That Don't Sell And They Are Priced Very Cheap....i Do Feel That Boat For Boat The Powerplay Is A Better Boat.....as The Resale Price Shows.... I Have A 33 P.p. And I Can't Justify The Price Of Either The 37 A.t. Or The 38 P.p.

Remember Cheaper Is Not All Ways A Better Value....
Old 11-22-2004, 07:52 PM
Registered

Default Re: Who bought RadioActive?

i own a 32 a/t and have been in a 33 power play w/ same power in both (500s) and about the same year, not because i own the a/t but it wins hands down, overall speed, and ride is better in the a/t and i like the helm better and also the cabin.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TO THE WOOD
I Also Agree With Your Statement.....but The Used A.t. Market Is What Scares Me ...... I Have Seen Some Beautiful A.t.'s Out There That Don't Sell And They Are Priced Very Cheap....i Do Feel That Boat For Boat The Powerplay Is A Better Boat.....as The Resale Price Shows.... I Have A 33 P.p. And I Can't Justify The Price Of Either The 37 A.t. Or The 38 P.p.

HEY,, Beat your Woody, if you have notoiced your in the wrong section to brag about your little 33 Power Puss!!! Boat for Boat , the A.T. would destroy the PP in all water conditions and the ride is not COMPAIRABLE.... I also think that how many 37AT's have been made vs the 38PP???? How many of those PP have sold that are in the used market and I dont see any of them bragging about how nice the boat is. So step the *uck off and go Play with your Woody!!!!
Old 11-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by TO THE WOOD

Guys, life's too short, this is just a frickin chat board. To anwser your Q's, My 37 A.T. Radio Active sold relatively quick. These 37 A.T.s are alot of value for the money. For low 200's you get a better riding hull, flies level, more effecient with the same power, and fit and finish is good, not excellent....but you are not paying the extra 100k like you do on the 38 PP, not to mention a BK company, and an arogant owner who will backstab you with a stake through your heart when not looking, trust me I know. I have looked at 2- 38 PP, the quality and rigging looks awesome, the hull sides and deck are very good, but no where near as perfect as the 33, which was redone numerous times after each boat came out of the mold. You have to take things into perspective, what you are paying for goods recieved, and to me the 37 A.T. is by far a better value, as well as is still in business, here to stay, and not in BK. Jeff
Attached Thumbnails Who bought RadioActive?-thunder-run-10-12-02_0310.jpg   Who bought RadioActive?-thunderruniii%2520_60_.jpg   Who bought RadioActive?-dsc00017.jpg  

Last edited by JASSMAN; 11-23-2004 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:44 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=excursion]HEY,, Beat your Woody, if you have notoiced your in the wrong section to brag about your little 33 Power Puss!!! Boat for Boat , the A.T. would destroy the PP in all water conditions and the ride is not COMPAIRABLE.... I also think that how many 37AT's have been made vs the 38PP???? How many of those PP have sold that are in the used market and I dont see any of them bragging about how nice the boat is. So step the *uck off and go Play with your Woody!!!![/QUO

Don't Start No $hit There Won't Be Not $hit.Yea What He Said.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I'm not very pleased with my AT.

I really regret not puchasing one of the 27,000 Bajas I have seen.

JUST KIDDING. I LOVE MY 37AT.
Old 11-23-2004, 07:09 PM
Registered

Boy Did Someone Get Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed? I Read What I Wrote 10 Times , I Can't Find Were I Was " Bragging" About My Powerplay....i Did Give My Opinion....i Also Said The The A.t. Was A Beutiful Boat....and I Said I Could Not Justify The Cost Of Either Boat(37 A.t. Or The 38 P.p.) Both Boats Are Aleast Twice What I Paid The My 33(used) A Neither Are Twice The Boat....i'm Not Saying The A.t. Isn't A Great Boat , It Is... They Are Alsome....i'm Not Saying It's Not Faster With The Same Power, If You Go Back And Read What Jassman Wrote You Will See (from A Person That Dosen't Own A P.p.) What I Ment...i Was Not Trying To Start Any *hit ....sorry....maybe One Day We Can Go Out And Run The *hit Out Of Both Our Boats....have Some Fun....and Talk About It Over A Beer....
Old 11-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Woody,

Yeah. I hate to say I agree with you. However I truly appreciate the brand-loyality my owners smacked you with! You owners, past and present are the best! It's my fault for creating the half dozen boats that were resold at lower prices because I built them at cost for the exposure.

What's it like to be the smaller builder competing with Fountain, Cigarette, Formula or even Baja? Tough, very tough. Small staff. Limited funds. Limited customer base. Smaller advertising budget. But when we wake up in the morning and realize we are their competition it feels good. Damn good.

I've had the pleasure of meeting and knowing Danny, Jay Ross, Bobby Saccenti, Jack Clark, just to name a few. Basically all good guys who share the love for boats. We all really try to produce something you like. Something you want. But each and every one of us has never sold out to the big corporate-guys and have continued to build you the very best offshore boats with out ever cutting a corner.

Every boat has a high point and a low point. Every builder has his own way of doing things. If you don't like builder "A" there are a few others around the corner.

When it's all said and done, don't we all like what we own at the moment?

One day couldn't we all merge together and put our guts, our glory and our love for the sport in one arena to give the 'BIG DOGS' a real run for the water instead of their wallets?

I agree with Woody, so let's continue to have some fun around here!!! Of course he will get the spanking he deserves when we see him on the water. Right guys?
Old 11-24-2004, 04:22 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Pat i will have to agree with you on it but i still stand behind James on how a A/T handles and rides because i've rode in PP and it didn't impress me but you have to understand James' real name is HYPERACTIVE so give him a little slack if he thinks someone is dogging a A/T.Pat by the way I want to put in my order for a 43' same graphics as my 37' so have it ready for me in 2008.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=TO THE WOOD].and I Said I Could Not Justify The Cost Of Either Boat(37 A.t. Or The 38 P.p.) Both Boats Are Aleast Twice What I Paid The My 33(used) A Neither Are Twice The Boat....

OK , I am just sick of every other person talking about how there must be something wrong with AT's and how they are not selling. To your comment about 33 vs 37, I had a 1999 32 AT and Pat took me and my wife for a ride when we were on vacation 2 years ago in a 37 AVH, my 32 was forsale before I left Florida, it is TWICE the boat.
I apologize if I come across a little harsh but I am real passionate when it comes to boating
and thats why I named my boat" HYPERACTIVE",.....Thanks guys for backing me up.

I do guess that it is pretty good when everyone has so much to talk about AT and it is a small operation that puts out one of the best boats on the market today. I also would like to put in an order for 2009 on a 43 AT. Keep up the good work!

Quick Reply: Who bought RadioActive?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.