AT & Chief ???? >

AT & Chief ????

Notices

AT & Chief ????

Old 02-11-2005, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AT & Chief ????

I have read alot of stuff on different sites and also Chiefs site and they are now merged with AT, does this mean that the AT logo will not be on anymore boats? Looks that way to me.
I guess time will tell......
Old 02-11-2005, 07:17 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: AT & Chief ????

I'm interested in buying the blue one with the lighting on the sides, on the chief web site.Thats one of the best looking boats i've seen in awhile.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I'm interested in buying the blue one with the lighting on the sides, on the chief web site.Thats one of the best looking boats i've seen in awhile.
LOL - I can't quite make out the logo on that boat - anyone have a close-up shot?
Old 02-11-2005, 09:18 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dockrocker
LOL - I can't quite make out the logo on that boat - anyone have a close-up shot?
Hey Dockrocker it's a A/T logo on it and i do have a close up of it but its still in the paint shop getting a few things done to it.Should be finished today and i'll post a updated pic next week.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Registered

Hey Dockrocker it's a A/T logo on it and i do have a close up of it but its still in the paint shop getting a few things done to it.Should be finished today and i'll post a updated pic next week.
I know, just joking. Maybe you get a Chief logo made and you'll have the first 37 Chief?

Beautiful boat, BTW. Always thought the 37 AT (and the 32 for that matter) was one of the nicest looking rides on the water.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:57 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dockrocker
I know, just joking. Maybe you get a Chief logo made and you'll have the first 37 Chief?

Beautiful boat, BTW. Always thought the 37 AT (and the 32 for that matter) was one of the nicest looking rides on the water.
But would that make it a INBREED.LOL
Old 02-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Registered

But would that make it a INBREED.LOL

Well, you *are* from Virginnie

"Is that one uh them Ceeegar boats, boy?"
Attached Thumbnails AT & Chief ????-hillbilly.jpg  
Old 02-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

I guess it's time for Pat to inform us of this Active Thunder/Chief marriage before all kinds of rumors start spreading. I don't think we want the Active Thunder threads to start looking like the controversial "Apache" threads!!!! Just my 2 cents worth.......
Old 02-12-2005, 05:48 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
I guess it's time for Pat to inform us of this Active Thunder/Chief marriage before all kinds of rumors start spreading. I don't think we want the Active Thunder threads to start looking like the controversial "Apache" threads!!!! Just my 2 cents worth.......
I would have to agree with you.I think will when he has time to do so.Pat has done everything he has said he would do for me so far so i'm not worried.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Registered

Hang in there Mr. 'No-vette' salesman. I will let you know when I'm good and ready.

So you want to stop by Monday and see the 42 in person? They are supposed to be delivering it to my house tonight and I just can't wait!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE

Quick Reply: AT & Chief ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.