Jassman's New Paint Job >

Jassman's New Paint Job

Notices

Jassman's New Paint Job

Old 01-21-2002, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Jassman's New Paint Job

Saw the new paint job. Looks great Looks like your boat is coming along. What is the splash date ?
Old 01-21-2002, 08:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts
Hey H20 and T-Bikini, thanks you guys, you actually saw it before me, I went back to the original graphics, and are working with Steve on color choices, he's been great to deal with (just don't want to change my mind, like 40 times, not mentioning any names A.T.D.) I want both sides to be different, candyapple red faded into a tangerine, into a yellow and on the other side a candyapple green faded into something and then something else, not sure on that side, (help!!!!!) but it will look awesome especially with the air brushing, begining of April is when it should be finished. I also put some big Cobra power it, 750hp per side, Dan did to with his boat. Talk to you later
Old 01-21-2002, 10:28 PM
Registered

Cool

750 hp per side I thought this was going to be a pleasure boat not a supervee class race boat Steve did a nice job of hiding the canopies in the drawing. How fast are you expecting this thing to go ? And Dan did the same thing. Wow I guess if your gonna run with the big dogs, you better have a big bark
Old 01-21-2002, 10:31 PM
Registered

JEff, the new graphics are awesome, but so was the previous design. I'm sure which way you go, it will be phenomenal.
Old 01-21-2002, 10:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys, just a little mor fine tuning, and need to go with a color for the interior, H20, I did get a fairing though
Old 01-22-2002, 06:49 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Jassman,

I like the MEW graphics much better than the old design. Not that the old design was bad, I just think that the new graphic design brings out the "kick ass" in that boat.

Later --- Jeff
Old 01-22-2002, 09:38 AM
Registered

Jassman, the paint looks great. That is going to be one kick ass boat. Hey, I thought you and "Dan the Man" was going with 650hp Cobra's? Now you've decided to go with 750hp Cobra's? you guys are NUTS!
Old 01-22-2002, 10:00 AM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

Question

I went from a Formula to an AT (nothing bad to say about them though)

Will Troutly be next?
Old 01-22-2002, 11:41 AM
Registered

Jeff,

You will have to work hard to get to the 40 revisions, BUT from what I have heard your 35 revisions is only 5 less than me. I do like the new graphics though.
Old 01-22-2002, 06:33 PM
Registered

Cool

Jassman, Just looked at the interior colors link at the bottom of your graphics page
I have a suggestion I would take the yellow "rip" and run it through the cockpit on to the side of the boat all the way down to the chine. It can get really small and not go all the way the the chine, but the theme is there and man would it look cool . I would take the other two colors and do the same thing. It pulls the whole boat together.

I am not really very good at this, I am color blind and an engineer that likes symetry, I'm esthetically challenged

But I do think it would look cool having the rip run across the bench seat and bolster then onto the deck and/or side of the boat

Quick Reply: Jassman's New Paint Job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.